Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021 – A new notification has been released for the recruitment of a Member (Planning & Development) in the Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI) in 2021. Ministry of Home Affairs (Department of Border Management) has organized the LPAI following the Land Ports Authority of India Act, 2010 (31 of 2010) to set in the systems that approach security imperatives and for the expansion and administration of departments for the cross-border transportation of customers and goods at designated locations. Interested applicants may read this notification thoroughly to get the full details of the recruitment process.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) announced the recruitment of Member (Planning & Development) on their official website i.e., @mha.gov.in. The recruitment is on the level of Joint Secretary which is purely based on the contract basis. This notification will help you clear all your doubts related to the Selection Process, How to Apply for the Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Member (Planning & Development) at the Ministry of Home Affairs, and other important details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Department||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Member||Planning & Development||01|
Qualifications & Experience
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicants should be a whole-time Member and shall be of the rank of Joint Secretary to the Government of India
- The Member (Planning & Development) will be chosen amongst persons who have special knowledge and experience in the field of Planning & Development.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 60 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants will be given an impressive package which is yet be announced officially. Stay Tuned with Rozgar Dream for further details on this notification.
First, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualifications and experience and then the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a CBT or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
- The application starts on 08.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 22.07.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.mha.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the Careers section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Mr. Manoj Kumar Jha, Deputy Secretary (BM-II), Room No. 12, 2nd Floor, Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium, Department of Border Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, India Gate Circle, New Delhi-110001.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Member at the Ministry of Home Affairs?
The average salary of a Member is ₹10,00,000/- Per Annum which depends on the qualifications and experience of the candidates. However, the actual amount may differ from this as it is just an average calculated from the various websites.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021 is 22.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 60 Years for the recruitment of a Member (Planning & Development) at Ministry of Home Affairs in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of a Member at MHA?
The eligible candidates may send their application form along with all the relevant documents to Mr. Manoj Kumar Jha, Deputy Secretary (BM-II), Room No. 12, 2nd Floor, Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium, Department of Border Management, Ministry of Home Affairs, India Gate Circle, New Delhi-110001.
Hey Guys! If you found this information helpful in any way please provide your valuable feedback down below in the comment section and follow us on our social media handles to never miss any latest update related to the Ministry of Home Affairs, Ministry of Home Affairs India, Ministry of Home Affair Planning and Development Recruitment, MHA Recruitment 2021, MHA Member Vacancy, and Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro