Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of an Additional Director General at Delhi, India. The Ministry of Mines is responsible for the survey and exploration of all minerals (aside from fuel line and petroleum) for mining and metallurgy of non-ferrous metals like aluminum, copper, zinc, lead, gold, nickel, etc. and for the management of the Mines and Minerals. You may check your eligibility by reading this article thoroughly.
Ministry of Mines has issued the recruitment notification for Additional Director General for Finance department on their official website i.e., @mines.gov.in. The recruitment purely based on a Deputation basis and this article will help you clear all of your uncertainties related to the notification and other important details such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2021, Salary of an Additional Director General (Finance), etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for the Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Additional Director General (Finance)||As per Requirement||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant should hold a post of Officer under Central/State Governments/Union Territories.
- A Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- A minimum experience of 15 Years in the Finance, Budget, Accounts and Audit.
The selected applicants will get ₹67,000/- to ₹79,000/- with an annual increment of 3%.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a deputation basis. Further details for selection will be intimated later by the authorities of the Ministry of Mines.
- The application starts on 10.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 60 Days from the date of Advertisement.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.mines.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Print the Application Form and Fill it very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Shri Amit Saran, Director, Room No. 310D Ministry of Mines, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi- 110001.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of an Additional Director General (Finance) at the Ministry of Mines?
According to the posts, the average salary of an Additional Director General (Finance) varies between ₹67,000/- to ₹79,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Ministry of Mines Recruitment 2021 is 60 Days from the date of Advertisement.
Where should I send my application for the recruitment of an Additional Director General (Finance) at the Ministry of Finance in 2021?
The eligible candidates may send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to Shri Amit Saran, Director, Room No. 310D Ministry of Mines, Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi- 110001.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please give your valuable comment below. Follow our social media handles mentioned below and never miss any latest update related to the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021, Ministry of Finance Careers, Ministry of Finance Jobs, Central Govt. Jobs in India, Govt Jobs in India, Sarkari Naukri, Mines Ministry India Jobs, Jobs in Delhi, and Delhi Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date