MKU Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Project Assistant for various departments. The Madurai Kamaraj University is a government university in Madurai city in the south of Tamil Nadu, India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) has announced a total of 123 Posts for Project Assistants of various departments in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., mkuniversity.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very valuable for you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for MKU recruitment, MKU exam date, Salary at MKU, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for MKU Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Earth and Atmospheric Sciences||06|
|Energy, Environment and Natural Resources||05|
|English and Foreign Language||01|
|Linguistics and Communication||05|
|Religion, Philosophy, and Humanist Thoughts||01|
|Social Studies, DDE||01|
- The application starts on 06.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 18.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
- To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a P.G Degree in the relevant stream of the vacancy with obtaining a minimum of 55% marks.
- For further details about the educational qualifications required for a particular vacancy, applicants are requested to read the official notification.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.16,000/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the two rounds which are as follows:
- First, the applicants will have to give a Written Test.
- Then the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the authorities of the Madurai Kamaraj University.
How To Apply for MKU Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the MKU Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the mkuniversity.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Project Assistant at Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU)?
The average salary of a Project Assistant at MKU is Rs.16,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Project Assistant at MKU in 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Project Assistant at MKU is 18.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. No one can stop you. All the Best!