MMRCL Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Chief Project Manager. The recruitment is for experienced employees from Metro Rail/Railway/Railway PUS’s/Govt Organization/PSU’s/Metro-related infrastructure industries. The recruitment will be on the deputation basis for a period of 03 to 05 Years which is extendable up to 05 Years. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) has announced a post for Chief Project Manager in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @mahametro.org. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your doubts related to Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for MMRCL Recruitment 2021, MMRCL Selection Process, Salary of a Project Engineer at MMRCL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for MMRCL Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Chief Project Manager||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- Full-time B.E/B.Tech. in Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunications from a Govt. recognized Institute or University.
- The candidate should be working in IDA Pay Scale Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.2,60,000/-or CDA Pay Matrix Level 13A (7th CPC) OR is working at least 03 years in the IDA pay scale Rs.90,000/- to Rs.2,40,000/- or CDA Pay Matrix Level 13 (7th CPC) as on closing date.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the UR/OBC/Ex-Serviceman category applicants are required to pay Rs.400/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 56 Years.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.1,20,000/- to Rs.2,80,000/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Personal Interview followed by the Documents Verification and lastly Medical Examination conducted by the authorities of the Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
- The application starts on 30.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.06.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for MMRCL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.mahametro.org on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment notification for “REQUIREMENT OF EXPERIENCED EMPLOYEES FROM METRO RAIL / RAILWAY /RAILWAY PSU’S/ GOVT. ORGANIZATION / PSU’S/METRO RELATED INFRASTRUCTURE INDUSTRIES ON CONTRACT / DEPUTATION BASIS FOR THE PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS/ THREE YEARS EXTENDABLE UP TO FIVE YEARS RESPECTIVELY FOR SIGNALLING DEPARTMENT OF MAHARASHTRA METRO RAIL CORPORATION’S PUNE PROJECT” under the Careers section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application at the end of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Now send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregoan Park, Pune – 411 001.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Chief Project Manager at MMRCL?
The average salary of a Chief Project Manager varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.1,20,000/- to Rs.2,80,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for MMRCL Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for MMRCL Recruitment 2021 is 30.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for MMRCL Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 21 Years and the upper age limit is 56 Years for the recruitment of a Chief Project Manager at MMRCL in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this information beneficial in any way, please don’t skip to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Maha Mumbai Metro, Mumbai Metro Jobs, Maha Metro Careers, Mumbai Metro New Job Vacancies, MMRCL Jobs, MMRCL Recruitment 2021, and Metro Jobs in Mumbai.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date