MMRDA Metro Vacancy 2021 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of various Fire Officers at MMRDA. The Mumbai Metropolitan Area Development Authority is a government agency in Maharashtra responsible for preparing the regional plan for MMR and infrastructure development for the Mumbai metropolitan area. You must check your eligibility before applying for the vacancy by reading this article thoroughly.
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in for the recruitment of a Fire Officer and Chief Fire Officer in 2021. There are a total of 05 vacancies available and you will all the necessary details related to the notification in this article such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for MMRDA Metro Vacancy 2021, Salary of a Fire Officer at MMRDA, and other details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for MMRDA Metro Vacancy 2021
Vacancy Details – MMRDA Metro Vacancy 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Chief Fire Officer||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Degree or an Advanced Diploma in Fire Engineering from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India or the State Fire Academy, Govt. of Maharashtra. Or
- The candidates must have passed the membership examination of the Institute of Fire Engineers, India or Institute of Fire Engineers, United Kingdom.
The applicants must have an experience required according to their posts as mentioned below:
- Chief Fire Officer: A minimum of 05 Year post-qualification experience of regular fire services and inspection & testing of fire prevention and protection work with at least 05 Years of experience of regular fire service for inspection and testing of fire prevention and protection work.
- Fire Officer: A minimum of 03 Year post-qualification experience of regular fire services and inspection & testing of fire prevention and protection work with at least 05 Years of experience of regular fire service for inspection and testing of fire prevention and protection work.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Chief Fire Officer: 43 Years
- Fire Officer: 41 Years
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.09.2021.
The selected applicants will get an impressive salary according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Chief Fire Officer||₹56,100/- to ₹1,77,500/- (Level – S20)|
|Fire Officer||₹41,800/- to ₹1,32,300/- (Level – S15)|
The selection of the candidates might be based on an Interview or a Skills Test conducted by the authorities of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
- The application starts on 17.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 16.10.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for MMRDA Metro Vacancy 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address.
- email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the MMRDA Metro Vacancy 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – MMRDA Metro Vacancy 2021
What is the full form of MMRDA?
MMRDA stands for Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
What is the salary of a Fire Officer at MMRDA?
The average salary of a Fire Officer at MMRDA varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹41,800/- to ₹1,77,500/- Per Month. To get the specific details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for MMRDA Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 43 Years for the recruitment of various Fire Officers at MMRDA in 2021. However, the age limit may vary according to the post. Hence you should read this article thoroughly first.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for MMRDA Metro Vacancy 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for MMRDA Metro Vacancy 2021 is 16.10.2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of various Fire Officers at MMRDA in 2021?
Eligible candidates may send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you submit your application forms before the last date.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful? If yes, please consider sharing it with your friends and family also, follow our social media handles to get the latest updates related to MMRDA Recruitment 2021, MMRDA Careers, MMRDA Vacancy 2021, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Jobs, MMRDA New Job Vacancies, Jobs in Mumbai Metro, MMRDA Metro Vacancy 2021, and Maharashtra Rozgar.
- IHBAS Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2021: Salary Up to ₹2,18,200/- Per Month!
- CWPRS Pune Recruitment 2021: Walk-In-Interview for JRF, 02 Posts, Salary
- BIBCOL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for Managing Director, Salary Up to ₹2,24,400/-
- VPCI Recruitment 2021 Apply Here – 70+ New Posts for Non-Teaching Staff
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021 OUT! Apply or Check Eligibility for Stringers Here!