MMRDA Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Assistant Lands and Estate Manager, Assistant Controller, Demolition Officer, and Consultants. The basic functions that MMRDA involves are to promote the plans to enable decongestion, implement more reliable infrastructure, and develop traffic and transportation situations in Mumbai Metropolitan Region. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Maharashtra Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has announced a total of 13 Posts for various trades in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. Any retired persons from Govt. sector / Govt. Undertaking Organisations are qualified to apply. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for MMRDA recruitment, MMRDA exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for MMRDA Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Selection Process
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies available|
|Assistant Lands and Estate Manager||01|
|Assistant Controller in Unauthorized Construction||02|
|Demolition Officer in Unauthorized Construction||08|
|Consultant in Unauthorized Construction||02|
- The application starts on 24.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 8.01.2021
- Last Date for Payment: 08.01.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess the different educational qualification for the vacancy as mentioned below:
- Assistant Lands and Estate Manager: A Degree from a recognized University of India with an experience of Retired Class 1,2 Officer of Government or Non-Government offices/ Retired Officer in MMRDA, ULB’s with knowledge of Marathi language.
- Assistant Controller in Unauthorized Construction, Demolition Officer in Unauthorized Construction, Consultant in Unauthorized Construction: A degree from a recognized University of India with an experience of retired class 1,2 Officer in the Police or Defence Department or Retired Class 1,2 Officer of Government or Non-Government offices/ Retired Officer in MMRDA, ULB’s with knowledge of Marathi language.
The Selection process of the vacancy consists of an Interview conducted by the authorities of MMRDA.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
The age limit for working is 65 years. However, in this case, the maximum limit should not exceed 62 years on the date of submission application.
How To Apply for MMRDA Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the MMRDA Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find a form at the bottom of the Notification for MMRDA Recruitment.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Paste the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application as mentioned in the notification.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Send your form via Post to the address “Tahsildar (Establishment), 8th Floor, Administration Division, Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, New Administrative Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051”.
- The candidates are required to write on the envelope in BLOCK LETTERS the name of “POST” applied for.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hey Guyz! At RozgarDream, we always intend to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thank you.
It’s never tough for a person who already knows everything just go in there and be confident during your Interview. All the Best!