MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for Constable Post. The notification consists of around 4000 vacancies. The details of how to fill, important dates, and any other important information is mentioned below in this article. Make sure to read the full article.
As you know after reading the title of this article that the Madhya Pradesh Police has released a notification about Recruitments 2021 on their website i.e., peb.mp.gov.in where vacancies are available constable in various posts and according to the current situation of our country it is our responsibility to share this valuable information with you.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
The vacancy consists number of posts for various categories in Constable Post which are as follows:
- Open: 1748 Posts
- Ex-Serv (10%): 387 Posts
- HG (15%): 580 Posts
- Female (33%): 1147 Posts
- Total: 3862 Posts
- Open: 58 Posts
- Ex-Serv (10%): 14 Posts
- HG (15%): 21 Posts
- Female (33%): 45 Posts
- Total: 138 Posts
- The application starts on 24.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 07.01.2021
- Last Date for Correction: 12.01.2021
- Admit Cards will be available in February 2021
- Date of Examination: 06.03.2021
Applicants should have their 10+2 certificates to become eligible for this vacancy.
Applicants which are selected will get a good amount of salary which is around (Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-) + (GP of Rs. 1900/-)
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 33 Years.
- There is some further age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Female category applicants i.e., 38 Years.
How To Apply for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021:
In order to apply for the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the peb.mp.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for recruitment given on the home page or just Click Here.
- Read the notification before filling up the form.
- Click on the option appearing as Apply Here and read the information.
- An application form will be on your screen.
- Now fill the form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future use.