MPHC Legal Officer Recruitment 2021 – Madhya Pradesh Govt Job Alert: New notification has been released for the recruitment of a Legal Officer at Madhya Pradesh. The High Court of Madhya Pradesh was established in Jabalpur. It was founded as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1936 by Words Grant dated 2 January 1936, published below Section 108 the Government of India Act, 1935. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has announced a total of 14 Posts for Legal Officer in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @mphc.gov.in. If you’re interested in the vacancy then you’re at the right place. This recruitment notification will clear all of your doubts linked with Important Dates, Educational qualifications, how to apply online for MPHC Legal Officer Recruitment 2021, MPHC Legal Officer Selection Process, Salary of a Legal Officer at the High Court of India, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for MPHC Legal Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – MPHC Legal Officer Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University of India.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/OBC category applicants are required to pay ₹722.16/-.
- Whereas the General & Other State category applicants are required to pay ₹922.16/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 35 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2022.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from ₹56,100/- to ₹1,77,500/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a CBT Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the High Court of Madhya Pradesh.
- The notification was released on 08.06.2021
- The application starts on 24.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 24.07.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee: 24.07.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for MPHC Legal Officer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.mphc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – MPHC Legal Officer Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Legal Officer at MPHC?
The average salary of a Legal Officer at MPHC varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹56,100/- to ₹1,77,500/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for MPHC Legal Officer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for MPHC Legal Officer Recruitment 2021 is 24.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for MPHC Legal Officer Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of a Legal Officer at the High Court of Madhya Pradesh in 2021.
Hey Guys! If you found this information helpful in any method, please don’t skip to provide your precious feedback down below within the comment section. Also, do not forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates associated with mphc.gov.in recruitment, Madhya Pradesh Sarkari Naukri, MPHC MP Online, MPHC Online, MPHC Website, Madhya Pradesh High Court Jobs, Madhya Pradesh High Court New Vacancies, Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs, MP High Court New Openings, MPHC Vacancy, Govt Jobs in Madhya Pradesh 2021, and MPHC Recruitment 2021.
- Air India Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for Cabin Crew, Last Date
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Get Application FOrm, Salary Up to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month
- MOIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 04 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- NASA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @ usajobs.gov
- BIS Recruitment 2022: Application Form, Salary Up to ₹2,08,700/-