MP High Court Recruitment 2021– New notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Law Clerk cum Research Assistant. The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court concerning the state of Madhya Pradesh which is established in Jabalpur. It was founded as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1936 by Words Grant dated 2 January 1936, published below Section 108 the Government of India Act, 1935. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Madhya Pradesh (MP) High Court has announced a total of 32 Posts for Law Clerk cum Research Assistant in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.mphc.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for MP High Court Recruitment 2021, MP High Court Selection Process, Salary of a Law Clerk cum Research Assistant at MP High Court, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for MP High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the post as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Law Clerk cum Research Assistant||32|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The candidate must be a law graduate having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any School/College/University/Institute formed by the law in India.
- The School/College/University/Institute should be recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- Examination Fee of High Court is Rs.922.16/- for all candidates as Examination Fees including Rs.722.16/- portal charges of Service Provider per candidate for publication of Advertisement.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 18.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.20,000/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Examination and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment department.
- The application starts on 26.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 18.03.2021
- The date of the Online Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the MP High Court Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.mphc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the vacancies page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Law Clerk cum Research Assistant at MP High Court?
The average salary of a Law Clerk cum Research Assistant at MP High Court is Rs.20,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for MP High Court Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for MP High Court Recruitment 2021 is 18.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar