MPPEB Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Police Constables. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), also known as Vyapam, is a known examination board of Madhya Pradesh, India. It manages various tests for admission to professional courses and streams. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced a total of 4000 Posts for Police Constable in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.peb.mp.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for MPPEB recruitment, MPPEB exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for MPPEB Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the below:
- Open: 1748 Posts
- Ex-Serv (10%): 387 Posts
- HG (15%): 580 Posts
- Female (33%): 1147 Posts
- Total: 3862 Posts
- Open: 58 Posts
- Ex-Serv (10%): 14 Posts
- HG (15%): 21 Posts
- Female (33%): 45 Posts
- Total: 138 Posts
- The application starts at 08.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 22.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 22.01.2021
- The date of the Exam is 06.03.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess some educational qualification as mentioned below:
- GD Constable: The Applicant must be 10th Class Passed from a recognized Board of India.
- Constable Radio: The Applicant must be 12th Class Passed and a ITI or Diploma course in the relevant stream.
Applicants are requested to pay their application fee according to the categories as mentioned below:
- UR for Double Paper: Rs.800/-
- UR for Single Paper: Rs.600/-
- Reserved Category for Double Paper: Rs.400/-
- Reserved Category for Single Paper: Rs.300/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 33 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The Selection of the MPPEB Recruitment 2021 for Police Constable will be based upon Written Test conducted by the authorities.
How To Apply for MPPEB Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the MPPEB Recruitment 2021, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.peb.mp.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. Believe in yourself and perform your best. No one can stop you. All the Best!