MPPSC ADPO Job Notification 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of an Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) at Madhya Pradesh. The MPPSC is a board responsible for all the exams held in Madhya Pradesh for Public Services/Govt. Jobs. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced a total of 92 Posts for Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @mppsc.nic.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will assist you to free from all of your doubts linked to Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for MPPSC ADPO Job Notification 2021, MPPSC ADPO Selection Process, Salary of an Assistant District Prosecution Officer at MPPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for MPPSC ADPO Job Notification 2021
Vacancy Details – MPPSC ADPO Job Notification 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO)||92||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess educational qualifications of MS, MSW.
Applicants may be required to pay Rs.500/- to Rs.1000/- as their application fee according to the rules. The application fee may change hence, read the official notification for further details.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The age calculation will be done from 01.01.2022.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month as their salaries with a Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Test conducted by the authorities of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. The details of the test will be intimated later to the shortlisted candidates through an E-Mail or SMS.
- The notification was released on 07.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 16.07.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for MPPSC ADPO Job Notification 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.mppsc.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the ADPO under the Advertisements section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- If you are eligible for the vacancy, fill-up the form.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Submit your applications to the prescribed address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – MPPSC ADPO Job Notification 2021
What is the salary of an ADPO at MPPSC?
The average salary of an Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ASPO) varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month with additional allowances as per the rules and for that, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form MPPSC ADPO Job Notification 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for MPPSC ADPO Job Notification 2021 is 16.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for MPPSC ADPO Job Notification 2021?
The lower age limit is 21 Years and the upper age limit is 40 Years for the recruitment of an Assistant District Prosecution Officer at MPPSC in 2021.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful in any way? If yes, then please don’t forget to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t overlook to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to Madhya Pradesh Jobs, MPPSC State Services, MPPSC Careers, Govt Jobs in Madhya pradesh, Madhya pradesh Govt. Jobs, MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2021, and Madhya Pradesh Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date