MPPSC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment in the Department of State and Forest Services. The MPPSC was established below the state and Union Public Service Commission Act-315, efficient for handling civil services exams and competitive exams. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has announced a total of 346 Posts for various Departments such as Forest Services and State Services in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., mppsc.nic.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for MPPSC recruitment, MPPSC exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DUSIB Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|State Services (SSE)
|State Forest Services (SFS)
- Date of the Notification Issued: 28.12.2020
- The application starts at 11.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 10.02.201
- Last Date for the Correction: 12.02.2021
- The Admit Cards will be available in March 2021
- The date of the Exam is 11.04.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- State Service: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University of India.
- State Forest Services: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized University of India.
- Please note that the applicant must be registered in MP Rozgar Office.
- For further details about the educational qualifications required for the vacancies in MPPSC, Applicants are requested to read the official notification.
The application fee required for the various vacancies are as follows:
- General/ Other State Category Applicants are required to pay Rs.500/-
- MP Reserve Category Applicants: Rs.250/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
After the selection, Applicants will get an impressive package of Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/-
During the Selection Process, Applicants will have to go through 03 rounds to get placement which are as follows:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
How To Apply for MPPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the MPPSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the mppsc.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just click here for State Services Notification and here for Forest Service Notification.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
- Download Notifications from here: State Service | Forest Service
- Official website
- Apply Online (The link activates on 10.01.2021)
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. Believe in yourself and perform your best. No one can stop you. All the Best!