MRVC Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of a Chief Signal & Telecom Engineer at MRVC. Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation is owned by Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways, Government of India. It was organized under the Companies Act 1956 on July 12, 1999, with a share capital of ₹25 Crores shared in the 51:49 ratio between the Ministry of Railways and the government of Maharashtra. Interested applicants must read this notification carefully before applying for the vacancy.
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in for the recruitment of a Chief Signal and Telecommunication Engineer in 2021. The recruitment is purely on the deputation basis for a period of 05 Years according to the rule of immediate absorption. There is only 01 vacancy available for recruitment and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as What is the Last Date to Apply, How to Apply Online for MRVC Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Chief Signal & Telecom Engineer, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for MRVC Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Chief Signal and Telecommunication Engineer||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some experience as mentioned below:
- The candidate should be currently working as a SAG IRSSE Officer with a minimum of 20 Years experience Group A service.
- Also, the applicant must have a minimum of 03 Years of work experience at Mumbai Suburban.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 55 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants will get their salaries as per the Parent Pay plus Deputation Allowances.
The selection of the candidates will be based on their qualifications and experience. There might also be an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.
- The application starts on 16.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30 Days from the date of Advertisement.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for MRVC Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.mrvc.indianrailways.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to Deputy Chief Personnel Officer, Mumbai Railway VIkas Corporation Ltd. to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – MRVC Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of MRVC?
MRVC stands for Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.
What is the salary of a Chief Signal & Telecom Engineer at MRVC?
The average of a Chief Singal and Telecommunication Engineer at MRVC will be as per the Parent Pay plus Deputation Allowances.
What is the Age Limit for MRVC Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 55 Years for the recruitment of a Chief Singal and Telecommunication Engineer at MRVC in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for MRVC Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for MRVC Recruitment 2021 is 30 Days from the date of advertisement.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of a Chief Signal & Telecom Engineer at MRVC in 2021?
The eligible candidates may send their application form to Deputy Chief Personnel Officer, Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd. through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Administrative Officer for forwarding the application along with No Objection, Vigilance/DAR Clearance, APAR Grading, Etc.
Hey Guys! Have you enjoyed reading this article in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to get the latest updates related to Railway Jobs in Mumbai, MRVC Careers, MRVC Vacancy 2021, MRVC Recruitment 2021, Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Jobs, and Maharashtra Rozgar.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro