NASA Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of various posts at Hampton, Virginia & Edwards AFB, CA. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is an unbiased enterprise of the U.S. federal authorities answerable for the civilian area program, in addition to aeronautics and area research. NASA became mounted in 1958, succeeding the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. Interested applicants may check their eligibility and apply online for the NASA Recruitment 2021.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has released the notification on the official website of the United States Government i.e., @usajobs.gov for the recruitment of Electronics Technician & Research AST Earth Sciences Remote Sensing. There are a total of 04 Posts available and you will get all the important details for the vacancy such as Important Dates, Recruitment Process, How to Apply Online for NASA Recruitment 2021, Salary of an Electronics Technician & Research AST Earth Sciences Remote Sensing, etc.
|Govt Jobs in the U.S.A|
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NASA Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – NASA Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Location|
|Electronics Technician||03||Edwards AFB, CA|
|Research AST Earth Sciences Remote Sensing||01||Hampton, VA|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree with a major in engineering from a College or University that has ABET accredited engineering programs or any of the following field of physical science or equivalent:
- Physical Science
- Life Science
- Computer Science
The applicants must have the following experience in their respective fields as mentioned below:
01 year of specialized experience equal to the GS-08 Level for Federal service that involves applying preservation standards and methods for aircraft, basic use of electronics, and aircraft information to install, change, service, troubleshoot, and repair avionics, instrumentation, research, and modified systems on aircraft.
Research AST Earth Sciences Remote Sensing:
01 year of specialized experience equal to the GS-13 Level in Retrieving aerosol and cloud resources from atmospheric lidar returns, recovering optical properties from ocean subsurface lidar for ocean ecosystem studies, using lidar surface returns to study ice sheet mass, melting, and cryosphere terrain variations.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Year)|
|Electronics Technician||$61,019 to $95,980|
|Research AST Earth Sciences Remote Sensing||$109,411 to $142,232|
The eligible and qualified candidates will be referred to the Hiring Manager of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The shortlisted candidates will be then called for an Interview.
- The application starts on 08.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 12.07.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NASA Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.nasa.gov on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Select the option appearing as “Apply” on the right side of the notification page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Official Website
- Official Notification
FAQ’s – NASA Recruitment 2021
What is the Full form of NASA?
NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
What is the salary of an Electronics Technician at NASA?
According to the posts, the average salary at NASA varies between $61,019 to $95,980 Per Year.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NASA Recruitment 2021 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NASA Recruitment 2021 is 12.07.2021.
What is the salary in Research AST Earth Sciences Remote Sensing at NASA in 2021?
The average salary in the department of AST Earth Sciences Remote Sensing at NASA varies between $109,411 to $142,232 Per Year.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful, then please take a moment and give your precious feedback in the comment section below. Also, follow us on our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to the NASA Vacancy 2021, NASA Recruitment 2021, National Aeronautics & Space Administration Jobs, New Job Vacancies at NASA, NASA Careers, and Jobs in the USA.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date