National Board of Examinations Vacancy 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various Assistants and Accountant. National Board of Examinations (NBE) is an independent organization below the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India), Government of India, it was established in 1975 at New Delhi as a Society under the Delhi Society registration act, to regulating postgraduate medical education and exams in India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Board of Examinations Vacancy (NBE) has announced a total of 42 Posts for Junior & Senior Assitant and Junior Accountant in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @natboard.edu.in. If you are interested in the opening then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your difficulties linked to the Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for the National Board of Examinations Vacancy 2021, NBE Selection Process, Salary of an Assistant/Accountant at NBE, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for National Board of Examinations Vacancy 2021
Vacancy Details – National Board of Examinations Vacancy 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Junior Assistant: A Degree from a recognized University/Board and to qualify Examination as prescribed by NBE is Necessary.
- Senior Assistant: Senior Secondary Examination Passed from a Board/University recognized by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority. The candidate must have proficiency in the use of Computers and Basic Software packages, for example, Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture.
- Junior Accountant: A Bachelor’s Degree with Maths/Statics OR A Degree in Commerce from a recognized University and to qualify Examination as prescribed by NBE. The candidate should have 03 Years of experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer-based accounting.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.1500/- +18% GST (Bank Charges may apply extra) as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 27 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 14.08.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Pay Matrix Level|
The selection of the candidates will be based on two stages. First, there will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) and then there will be a Computer Knowledge/Skill Test which will be conducted by the authorities of the National Board of Examinations.
- This notification was released on 01.06.2021
- The application starts on 15.07.2021, 09:00 AM
- Last date to fill the Application: 14.08.2021
- The date of the CBT is 20.09.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for National Board of Examinations Vacancy 2021
In order to apply for the National Board of Examinations Vacancy 2021, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.natboard.edu.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay for your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – National Board of Examinations Vacancy 2021
What is the salary of the various posts announced at the National Board of Examinations?
The average salary of the various posts varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.19,700/- to Rs.26,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NBE Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NBE Recruitment 2021 is 14.08.2021.
What is the Age Limit for NBE Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 27 Years for the recruitment of various posts announced at NBE in 2021.
When is the Exam for various posts recruitment at the National Board of Examinations in 2021?
The Computer Based Exam (CBT) will take place on 20.09.2021.
Hello, Candidates! have you find this article helpful in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip giving your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to NBE Recruitment 2021, National Board of Examinations, NBE Careers, New Job Vacancies at NBE, Delhi Rozgar, National Board of Examinations Vacancy 2021, and Jobs in Delhi.
- Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for Software Engineer at Karnataka
- SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021: Sales Executive at Rampur (H.P), Jammu & Patiala
- SAIL Director Recruitment 2021: Apply Here, Last Date, Salary – Up to ₹1,00,000/-
- DOT Recruitment 2021 | Department of Telecommunications: Apply @dot.gov.in
- DMRC GM Recruitment 2021: Application Form, General Manager Vacancy, Last Date