NATPAC Recruitment 2022– Applications are invited for the recruitment of various posts at NATPAC, Kerala. National Transportation Planning and Research Centre has managed research and consultancy projects according to country/state requirements in the field of road engineering, traffic and transport planning, road safety, economics and road management. You may apply for the vacancy after reading this article thoroughly in order to check your eligibility.
National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (NATPAC) has released a notification on the official website of the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) i.e., @apprenticeshipindia.gov.in for the recruitment of a Surveyor and a Draughtsman (Civil) in 2022. There are a total of 02 vacancies available and this article is going to help you in every step for applying for the vacancy or to get any other detail related to the notification.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NATPAC Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – NATPAC Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to be at least 10th Class Passed.
The selected applicant will attend training for a total period of 26 Months as distinguished below:
- First, there will be a Basic training for a period of 06 months.
- Then there will be a On-Job training for a total of 19 months.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on the qualification which will be evaluated by the authorities of the National Transportation Planning and Research Centre.
The selected applicants will get their salaries in the form of a Stipend between ₹6,000/- to ₹7,000/- Per Month.
- The application starts on 01.11.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Until the Link Works
Have you missed the last date to apply for the ? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NATPAC Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the “New Opportunities” section or just find the direct links for both the posts at the bottom of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply for this Opportunity”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – NATPAC Recruitment 2022
What is the full form of NATPAC?
NATPAC stands for National Transportation Planning and Research Centre.
What is the salary of a Draughtsman and Surveyor at NATPAC?
The average salary of a Draughtmand and Surveyor at NATPAC varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹6,000/- to ₹7,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NATPAC Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NATPAC Recruitment 2021 is until the link provided for official notification keeps working.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of a Surveyor and Draughtsman (Civil) at NATPAC in 2022?
There are a total of 02 vacancies available for the recruitments in NATPAC for 2022. One each for Surveyor and Draughtsman (Civil).
Hey Guys! Did you enjoy reading this article? and Do you want to contribute to our website in any way? If yes, then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to NATPAC Careers, NATPAC Vacancy 2022, NATPAC Recruitment 2022, Govt Jobs in Thiruvananthapuram, and Kerala Rozgar.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date