NBCC MT Recruitment 2021– A new notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Management Trainee (MT). NBCC is assigned as the implementing company for completing projects under the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT), Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna (PMGSY), Solid Waste Management (SWM), and development work in North East Region. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has announced a total of 35 Posts for Management Trainee of Electrical and Civil in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @nbccindia.com If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NBCC Recruitment 2021, NBCC Selection Process, Salary of a Management Trainee at NBCC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NBCC MT Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||25|
|Management Trainee (Electrical)||10|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Full-time Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering or any other equivalent education from a University/Institute recognized by the government.
- The applicant should possess a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the degree pursued.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 29 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 21.04.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the GATE-2020 scores conducted by the authorities of the National Buildings Construction Corporation.
- The application starts on 22.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 21.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 21.04.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NBCC MT Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NBCC MT Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nbccindia.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Management Trainee at NBCC?
The average salary of a Management Trainee at NBCC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.40,000/- to Rs.1,40,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NBCC MT Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NBCC MT Recruitment 2021 is 21.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to NBCC India, NBCC Full Form, NBCC India Limited, NBCC Jobs, NBCC Online, NBCC Vacancies, and NBCC Recruitment 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar