NBRC Director Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Director. The basic purpose of the NBRC is to give amenities for exceptional research and development for the advancement of learning and for the dissemination of knowledge. To undertake extramural studies, extension programs, and field outreach activities to contribute to the development of society. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) has announced a post for the Director in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @nbrc.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NBRC Director Recruitment 2021, NBRC Director Selection Process, Salary of a Director at NBRC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NBRC Director Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- M.D/PhD or any other equivalent degree in biomedical fields in Scientists from Central/State Governments, Research Institutes, Autonomous Bodies, Government-funded Research Organisations/Institutes, etc.
- The applicant must have experience of 15 Years.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 58 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from closing date for applications.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.75,000/- Per Month with special pay of Rs.5,000/- as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on merit and the area of expertise by the authorities of the National Brain Research Centre recruitment department.
- The application starts on 03.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30 days from the announcement.
- The Last Date will be 45 Days from the date of the announcement for the candidates residing abroad and from Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island, State / Union Territories in the North-Eastern region, Ladakh region, Sikkim, Sub-division Chamba and Lahaul, and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NBRC Director Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nbrc.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Shri Subodh Kumar Ram, Under Secretary, Department of Biotechnology, Room No. 609, Block – 2, C.G.O. Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003 with written “Application for the post of Director, National Brain Research Centre (NBRC), Manesar” on the top of it.
- Also, the soft copy of the application may be sent to the following e-mail addresses.
- firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Director at NBRC?
The average salary of a Director is Rs.75,000/- Per Month with an additional special pay of Rs.5,000/-.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NBRC Director Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NBRC Director Recruitment 2021 is 30 days from the announcement.
What is the Age Limit for NBRC Director Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 58 Years for the recruitment of a Director at NBRC in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always purposes to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article valuable in any way, please don’t forget to offer your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to National Brain Research Centre, NBRC Recruitment, NBRC Jobs, and Vacancies at NBRC.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar