NCB Deputy Director Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Deputy Director/Zonal Director. NCB is an Indian general law implementation and intelligence company under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. The company is tasked with fighting drug trafficking and the use of banned substances below the terms of the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has announced a post for Deputy Director/Zonal Director in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @narcoticsindia.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NCB Deputy Director Recruitment 2021, NCB Deputy Director Selection Process, Salary of a Deputy Director/Zonal Director at NCB, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NCB Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Deputy Director/Zonal Director||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Candidates should have to hold analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department or with 05 Years of regular service in the grade.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University of India.
- Aspirants must have 08 Years experience in enforcement of regulatory laws and collection of intelligence relating thereto and 04 Years experience in the investigation of criminal offenses including economic offenses.
- Working knowledge of Computer related operations including Microsoft Office Duties of the Zonal Director/Deputy Director (Word, Power-Point, Excel, and Access) and operation of the internet.
- Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 04 Years.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 56 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test/Interview conducted by the authorities of the Narcotics Control Bureau recruitment department.
- The application starts on 10.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Withing 60 days.
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NCB Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.narcoticsindia.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your CV along with all the relevant documents and the Application Form to the following address.
- Dy. Director General (HQ), Narcotics Control Bureau Headquarters, West Block No.1, Wing No.5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi- 110066.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Deputy Director/Zonal Director at NCB?
The average salary of a Deputy Director or Zonal Director varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NCB Deputy Director Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NCB Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 is 60 days from the notification released.
What is the Age Limit for NCB Deputy Director Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 56 Years for the recruitment pf a Deputy Director/Zonal Director at NCB in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always strives to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any newest updates related to NCB India, NCB Mumbai, Narcotics Control Bureau, Narcotics Control Bureau India, NCB Job Vacancies, and NCB Recruitment.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar