NCBS Bangalore Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Clerks. The recruitment is purely on a short-term contract basis that is reserved only for the SC category candidates. National Centre for Biological Sciences is a division of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) under the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India. The command of NCBS is a basic and interdisciplinary investigation in the frontier fields of biology. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has announced 02 Posts of Clerk (A) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @ncbs.res.in. If you are engaged in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your dilemmas related to Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NCBS Bangalore Recruitment 2021, NCBS Bangalore Selection Process, Salary of a Clerk at NCBS Bangalore, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NCBS Bangalore Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – NCBS Bangalore Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
Qualifications & Experience
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Any Graduate Degree from a recognized University/Institute with an average of 50% passing marks.
- The applicants should have good typing skills.
- Personal Computers and Applications Knowledge with a certificate from a government-recognized Institute.
- A Minimum of 01 Year experience in Clerical duties and correspondence in a large and reputed organization.
- Good Communications and Drafting Skills in English and knowledge of Shorthand will be an advantage.
- Preparation of Final Accounts experience, filing of statutory Returns such as TDS, GST, etc., Preparation of Utilization Certificates, etc. would be preferred by the organization.
- Purchase procedures knowledge, GFR & Procurement software in Governmental setup would be an advantage.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 33 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and Skill Test conducted by the authorities of the National Centre for Biological Sciences. Only the candidates who pass the skill test will be invited for the skill test. Those candidates who clear both the test will get selected according to the merit.
- The application starts on 04.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.06.2021
- The date of the Written/Skill Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NCBS Bangalore Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ncbs.res.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Click on the option appearing as “Apply” at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – NCBS Bangalore Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Clerk at NCBS Bangalore?
The average salary of a Clerk at NCBS is Rs.20,000/- Per Month. The actual amount may differ from this as it’s just an average calculated from the data collected from different websites.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NCBS Bangalore Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NCBS Bangalore Recruitment 2021 is 15.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for NCBS Bangalore Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 33 Years for the recruitment of Clerks at NCBS TIFR Bangalore in 2021.
Hey Guys! If you find this article beneficial in any method, please don’t skip to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t skip following our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to NCBS Bangalore, NCBS Careers, NCBS New Job Vacancies, NCBS TIFR Jobs, National Centre for Biological Sciences Recruitment, NCBS Job Portal, NCBS Recruitment 2021, NCBS Clerk Vacancy, and NCBS India.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date