Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the National Cadet Corps (NCC) for both the categories i.e., Males and Females. The NCC is the junior division of the Armed Forces with its base in New Delhi, India. It is open to school and college students on a willing basis. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
The Indian Army has announced a total of 55 Posts for the National Cadet Corps (NCC) in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., joinindianarmy.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Indian Army NCC recruitment, Indian Army NCC vacancy exam date, Salary of an Indian Army NCC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary|
|NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course for April 2021||55 (Male: 50, Female: 05)||Level 10|
- The application starts on 30.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 28.01.2021
- The dates for the Interview & Exam are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess some educational qualifications which are as follows:
- The applicants must have a Degree from a recognized University of India with a minimum marks of 50%.
- All the aspiring candidates must have a ‘TYPE-C’ Certificate of NCC.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee needed to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant associates to any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 19 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 25 Years.
- The Age will be calculated from 01.01.2021.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the tests mentioned below:
- SSB Interview
- Medical Exam
How To Apply for Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the joinindianarmy.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a National Cadet Corps at Indian Army?
The average salary of a National Cadet Corps at Indian Army is of the Level 10.
What is the Last Date to fill the Indian Army NCC 2021 Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Indian Army NCC 2021 is 28.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article valuable in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. Believe in yourself and perform your best. No one can stop you. All the Best!