NCDC Recruitment 2021– A new notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Junior Assistant, Dy. Director, Assistant Director, etc. The goals of NCDC are designing and developing programs for production, processing, purchasing, keeping, shipping, and import of farming products, foodstuffs, industrial goods, livestock, and some other products and services on collaborative policies. This post contains all the details related to NCDC India, NCDC Agriculture, NCDC Form, NCDC Vacancies, NCDC Jobs, and NCDC Recruitment 2021. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) has announced a total of 30 Posts for various posts such as Assitant Director, Junior Assistant, Dy. Director, etc. for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.ncdc.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NCDC Recruitment 2021, NCDC Selection Process, Salary at NCDC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NCDC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
Applicants having any of the following degree can apply for the vacancy:
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- Applicants applying for the Dy. Director, Assistant Director posts are required to pay Rs.1200/- as their application fee.
- Whereas applicants applying for Programme Officer, Senior Assistant & Junior Assistant are required to pay Rs.750/-.
- SC, ST, PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Candidates applying for more than one post are needed to pay the application fee for each post individually.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 15.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Level-04 to Level-11 as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Test conducted by the authorities of the National Cooperative Development Corporation.
- The application starts on 13.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 12.04.2021
- The date of the Online Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NCDC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NCDC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.ncdc.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary at NCDC?
The average salary at NCDC varies according to the posts i.e., between Level-04 to Level-11 Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NCDC Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NCDC Recruitment 2021 is 12.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow us on our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to NCDC Recruitment 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar