NLC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Safety Officers. The principle function of NLC India is Mining (Coal & Lignite) and Power Production (Thermal and Renewable Energy). Mining. NLC India has a total of 05 open cast lignite mines named Mine 01, Mine 02, Mine 01A, and Barsingsar. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has announced a total of 200 Posts for Graduates and Technician Apprentices in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.kptcl.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for KPTCL recruitment, KPTCL exam date, Salary at KPTCL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for KPTCL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary Per Month|
|Safety Officer F7-E Grade||05||Rs.1,00,000/-|
- The application starts on 09.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 30.01.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications which are as follows:
- Full-time or Part-time Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Production Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering/Power Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Civil Engineering/Civil and Structural Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation and Control Engineering/Chemical Engineering.
- Diploma in Industrial Safety conducted by any Institute under Directorate General, Factory Advice Service and Labour Institutes (DGFASLI), Ministry of Labour and Employment by Government of India or a Full-time Degree in Industrial Safety with equivalent syllabus and duration not less than one year given by any University incorporated Under the Central or State Acts or Department of Technical Education or Board of Technical Education of any State/U.T/Government of India or a Full-time Diploma in Industrial Safety with equivalent syllabus and duration of not less than one year awarded by any University incorporated under the Central or State Acts or Department of Technical Education or Board of Technical Education of any State/U.T/Government in India.
- The Applicants must be fluent in Tamil for Writing as well as Reading.
The applicants are requested to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The UR/EWS/OBS (NCL) candidates are required to pay Rs.854/-
- Whereas the SC/ST category applicants are required to pay Rs.354/- as the application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 58 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Personal Interview conducted by the authorities of NLC.
How To Apply for NLC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NLC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nlcindia.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Pay your application fee via State Bank Collect.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Safety Officer at NLC?
The average salary of a Safety Officer at NLC is Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to apply for the Safety Officer Recruitment at NLC
The Last to apply for the safety officer at NLC is 30.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service by each and every means possible. Hence If you find this article valuable in any way, please don’t forget to leave your invaluable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Involvement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Just Trust yourself and perform your best. No one can stop you. All the Best for your Interview!