NCPOR Recruitment 2021– New Job vacancy notification has been issued for the recruitment of various posts at NCPOR in 2021. The recruitment is purely on the contract basis for the various Scientific Projects. The National Centre for Polar & Ocean Research is an independent organisation under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India, New Delhi, It is the nodal agency that is accountable for Planning, Coordination, and Executing the Indian Polar and Ocean and Research Programme. The organization is mainly focused on the scientific mandate of basic and applied research in the various disciplines and themes of Polar and Ocean Sciences.
National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @ncpor.res.in for a total of 85 Posts. The notification contains vacancies for various Project Scientists, Officer, and Executive Assistants. This article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the Important Dates, How to Apply Online for NCPOR Recruitment 2021, Salary of the various posts announced at NCPOR, Selection Process, and other details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NCPOR Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – NCPOR Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Project Scientist – I
|Project Scientist – II
|Project Scientist – III
|Project Scientist Assistant
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Project Scientist – I: A Master’s Degree in Physics/Chemistry/Geology/CS or any other relevant field. The candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in graduation. Also, the candidate who has 02 Years of work experience in a related field would be preferred by the organization.
- Project Scientist – II: A Master’s Degree in Science/Technology/B.E/B.Tech in the relevant subject from a recognized University of India. The candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% of marks in their graduation and the candidate should have 03 Years of work experience in R&D in industrial and Academic institutions or S&T Organisations and Scientific activities or any other relevant field.
- Project Scientist – III: A Master’s Degree in Microbiology/B.E /B.Tech or any other equivalent educations in the relevant subject from a recognized University of India. Also, the applicants should have secure a minimum of 60% marks in their graduation with a minimum of 07 Years of relevant work experience.
- Project Scientist Assistant: A Graduation Degree in Engineering/Technology or Master’s Degree in Science with work experience in Marine Engineering Services, Scientific Cruise Participation, Oceanographic Field Data Collection, etc.
- Officer: A Master’s Degree from a recognized University of India with a minimum of 03 Years of work experience in the Government Department or Autonomous Bodies or PSU. the candidates who have completed a Master’s Degree in Commerce/Business Administration and completed Inter CA would be preferred by the organization.
- Executive Assistant: A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 06 years of work experience in a relevant field. The candidates who have completed a Diploma in Material Management with 06 Years of experience in handling Procurement and Store Management would be preferred by the organization.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Project Scientist – I & II/Project Scientist Assistant: 35 Years
- Project Scientist – III: 40 Years
- Officer & Executive Assistant: 50 Years
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Salary (Per Month)
|₹56,000/- + HRA
|₹67,000/- + HRA
|₹78,000/- + HRA
|Project Scientist Assistant
|₹35,400/- + HRA
|₹47,600/- + HRA
|₹35,400/- + HRA
First, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualifications and experience and then, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for an Interview. The Interview details will be intimated later to the shortlisted candidates.
- The application starts on 16.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.07.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NCPOR Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ncpor.res.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the Careers section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the application link page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- If you’re having any trouble in submitting the application form or any other problem, download the application form and submit it to the following email address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the NCPOR Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – NCPOR Recruitment 2021
What is the salary at NCPOR?
The average salary at NCPOR varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹35,400/- to ₹78,000/- Per Month. However, if you need specific salary details of your preferred vacancy, you are requested to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NCPOR Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NCPOR Recruitment 2021 is 15.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for NCPOR Recruitment 2021?
The maximum upper age limit is 50 Years for the recruitment of the various posts at NCPOR in 2021. The age limit is different for every post. Hence, if you need specific details of your preferred vacancy read this notification thoroughly.
Hey Guys! We provide the latest recruitment details every day for free. If you don’t want to miss any latest updates related to the NCPOR Recruitment 2021, NCPOR Careers, NCPOR New Job Vacancies, and NCPOR Jobs in 2021 don’t forget to follow us on our social media handles given below.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date