NCRTC General Managers Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various General Managers. National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) is a mutual investment organization of Govt of India and the States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, and Uttar Pradesh, under the central control of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, is mandated for completing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) Projects. The motto of the organization for these projects is “Gati se Pragati” and If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) has announced a total of 02 Posts for the General Manager (GM) & Group General Managers (GGM) (Electrical Department) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @ncrtc.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your doubts linked to the Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NCRTC General Managers Recruitment 2021, NCRTC General Managers Selection Process, Salary of a General Manager & Group General Manager at NCRTC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NCRTC General Managers Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – NCRTC General Managers Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|General Manager (GM)||01|
|Group General Manager (GGM)||01|
Qualifications & Experience Required
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- All the aspiring candidates should have a B.E. or B.Tech. Degree in the Electrical Stream.
- General Manager (GM): A total of 17 Years of Post-Qualification experience is required out of which there should be work experience of 12 Years at the Railway/Metro Rail department.
- Group General Manager (GGM): The candidate should have a total of 20 Years of Post-Qualification experience our of which there should be a work experience of 15 Years as an Electrical Engineer at the Railways/Metro Rail departments.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- General Manager (GM): 50 Years
- Group General Manager (GGM): 55 Years
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|General Manager (GM)||Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.2,60,000/-|
|Group General Manager (GGM)||Rs.1,20,000/- to Rs.2,80,000/-|
Applicants are required to possess the following documents to become eligible for the vacancy:
- Educational Certificates (Matriculation Onwards).
- Work experience Certificate issued by last employer and Letter/Office Order of appointment with latest salary slip issued by current employer.
- APARs/Performance Appraisals.
- Office order of joining the organization & initial grade.
- Office order showing promotion to present Grade/Pay-Package.
- Form-16 and 26AS in support of pay-package (Only for Private Sector candidates).
- Experience Certificate/Office Order/Duty Allocation Order etc.
- ‘NOC’ from concerned Department/ Employer. In case of non-availability, undertaking to submit the same at further stage of selection.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the National Capital Region Transport Corporation. The details of the Interview will be intimated later to the shortlisted candidates.
- The application starts on 04.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 02.07.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NCRTC General Managers Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ncrtc.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application forms at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload/Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send it to the following address Offline/Online whatever is preferred with written “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF GGM/GM (ELECTRICAL)” on it.
- Post it to “Career Cell, HR Department, National Capital Region Transport Corporation, 7/6 Siri Fort Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110049” OR
- E-Mail to “email@example.com” in a single PDF File.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – NCRTC General Managers Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a GM & GGM at NCRTC?
The average salary of a General Managers & Group General Manager varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.2,80,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NCRTC General Managers Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NCRTC General Managers Recruitment 2021 is 02.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for NCRTC General Managers Recruitment 2021?
General Manager (GM): 50 Years
Group General Manager (GGM): 55 Years
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful in way? If yes, then please don’t forget to give your precious comment down below in the comment section. Also, don’t skip following our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to National Capital Region Transport Corporation Careers, NCRTC New Job Vacancies, NCRTC Recruitment 2021, NCRTC General Managers Recruitment 2021, and NCRTC Delhi Jobs.
- UCIL Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary, Check Eligibility
- Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 – Application Form, 13 Posts, Last Date
- NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 07 Posts, Last Date
- UKPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 776 Posts, Last Date
- Central Bank of India Jalgaon Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date