NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Applications are invited for the recruitment of various posts at NCS Ministry of Labour & Employment, ICAR-Central Institute for Research on Cattle (CIRC) Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. The National Career Service aims to bridge the gap between those who need work and those who want to hire them, between those seeking career guidance and training, and those who can provide counseling and training. Interested applicants may check their eligibility or apply online after reading this article thoroughly.
National Career Service (NCS) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @ncs.gov.in for the recruitment of Young Professionals I & Young Professionals II in 2022. There are a total of 07 new posts and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply Online for NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022, Salary of a Young Professional at NCS, Recruitment Process, and other necessary details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Young Professional – I||05|
|Young Professional – II||02|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Young Professional – I: A B.V.Sc. and A.H. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry) (Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry), B.Agri. (Bachelor of Agriculture) (Agriculture), B.V.Sc. (Bachelor of Veterinary Science) (Veterinary Science)
- Young Professional – II: A M.V.Sc. (Master of Veterinary Science) (Veterinary Science), M.Sc. (Master of Science) (Biotechnology), M.Tech. (Master of Technology) (Bio-chemistry/Bio-technology).
Skills & Experience Required
The applicants are required to possess some of the following skills as mentioned below:
- Associate in Research at ICAR-Central Institute for Research on Cattle, Meerut.
- The applicant should be familiar to working with Scientists.
- Having a basic understanding of Computer Applications.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on the educational qualifications and experience. Also, there might be an interview conducted by the authorities of the National Career Service.
The selected applicant will receive an impressive package according to their posts as mentioned in the table below;
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Young Professional – I||₹25,000/-|
|Young Professional – II||₹35,000/-|
- The application starts on 27.11.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 20.12.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ncs.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just find the direct links at the bottom of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022
What is the full form of NCS?
NCS stands for National Career Service.
What is the salary of a Young Professional at NCS?
The average salary of a Young Professional at NCS varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹25,000/- to ₹35,000/- Per Month. To get the specific details of your preferred vacancy, you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2021 is 20.12.2021.
How many vacancies are announced for the recruitment of various Young Professionals at NCS Meerut in 2022?
There are a total of 07 new vacancies available for the recruitment of various Young Professional in 2022.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please take a moment and leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to National Career Service Recruitment, National Career Service Jobs, ICAR Meerut Jobs, NCS Careers, NCS New Job Vacancies, Govt Jobs in Meerut, and Uttar Pradesh Rozgar.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date