NDRI Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the recruitment of the various posts at Karnal, Haryana. Online Applications are invited for an interview held for the National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal. It is India’s main institute for dairy analysis. The institute was granted the status of Deemed University in the year 1989. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process of NDRI Recruitment 2021, make sure you read the full article.
National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) has announced a total of 12 Posts for Young Professional – I, Young Professional-II, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, and Office Assistants within the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @ndri.res.in. If you’re curious about the vacancy then you’re at the proper place. This recruitment notification will clear all of your doubts associated with Important Dates, Educational qualifications, how to apply online for NDRI Recruitment 2021, NDRI Selection Process, Salary of the various posts announced at NDRI, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NDRI Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – NDRI Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Young Professional – I||01|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||06|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Young Professional – I: A Graduate Degree in any field of Agriculture Science/Allied Science. Those candidates who have a Diploma in Computer Knowledge/CCC would be preferred by the organization.
- Young Professional-II: A Post-Graduate Degree in Animal Nutrition/Dairy Microbiology/Microbiology/Animal Biochemistry/Bioinformatics to apply. Those candidates who have experience in Rumen Microbiology or relevant field would be preferred.
- Senior Research Fellow: A Post-Graduation Degree in Life Science discipline or any other relevant stream. The candidates who possess Post-Qualification experience in a relevant field and have cleared Gate or NET.
- Junior Research Fellow: A Master’s degree in Animal Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Physiology/Life Sciences. The candidate should have a minimum of 02 Years of work experience in the relevant field. The candidate should also have complete NET to become eligible for this post.
- Office Assistants: A Degree in Commerce stream and those candidates who have knowledge in Computer, MS Word, MS Excel, etc. will be preferred.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Young Professional (I & II)/Office Assistant: 21 Years to 45 Years
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 35 Years to 40 Years
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 30 Years to 35 Years
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||₹31,000/- to ₹35,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||₹31,000/- to ₹35,000/-|
First, the candidates will be shortlisted according to their Qualifications and Experience. Then, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for an Interview conducted by the authorities of the National Dairy Research Institute. The Interview will be in the form of a Zoom Video-Conference.
- The application was released on 04.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 16.06.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NDRI Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ndri.res.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find your application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – NDRI Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of the various posts announced at ICAR-NDRI?
The average salary of the various posts announced at NDRI, Karnal varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.15,000/- to Rs.45,000/- Per Month. For the specific details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NDRI Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NDRI Recruitment 2021 is 16.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for NDRI Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 21 Years and the upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of the various posts announced at the National Dairy Research Institute in 2021. However, the age limit is different for every vacancy, hence you are requested to read this notification thoroughly.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of various posts announced at NDRI Karnal?
Eligible candidates may send their applications to “email@example.com“.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of various posts announced at NDRI Karnal in 2021?
There are a total of 12 vacancies available for the recruitment of National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) Karnal.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip to provide your invaluable feedback down below within the comment section. Also, do not forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to NDRI, Jobs in NDRI Karnal, Karnal Dairy Institute, NDRI Karnal, Natioal Dairy Research Institute Careers, ICAR NDRI New Jobs, and NDRI Job Oppurtunities.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date