NEEPCO Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Graduate and Technician Apprentices. The NEEPCO is an organization established in 1976 to plan, review, layout, build, produce, manage & control power stations in the North Eastern Region of India under the Ministry of Power, Government of India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) has announced a total of 26 Posts for Graduate and Technician Apprentice in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., neepco.co.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NEEPCO recruitment, NEEPCO Exam Date, Salary at NEEPCO, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
- The application starts on 30.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 18.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess some educational qualifications in their desired vacancy as mentioned below:
- Graduate Apprentice: The candidate must be a graduate in Engineering from a recognized University of India.
- Technician Apprentice: Candidate must have a Diploma in Engineering from a recognized University of India.
- For further details on educational qualifications, applicants are requested to read the official notification.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 28 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The authorities of North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) will select the candidates on the basis of Merits produced in their respective courses of B.Tech/ITI/Diploma.
How To Apply for NEEPCO Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NEEPCO Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the neepco.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Remember you are the best and you will do your best. Good luck with your future, go nail it! All the Best!