NeGD NISG Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Consultant at Chandigarh. The main purpose of this recruitment is to assist the State Government on technological problems related to core infrastructure, MMPs, and other e-governance plans. The recruitment is for the National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) which was created as a public-private partnership (PPP) in 2002 and gives strategic IT Consulting, Advisory, Capacity Building, and Knowledge Management Services. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National e-Governance Division (NeGD) has announced a post for Consultant of Technology Management- SEMT in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @negd.gov.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you with all your doubts related to Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NeGD NISG Recruitment 2021, NeGD NISG Selection Process, Salary of a Consultant at NeGD NISG, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NeGD NISG Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Consultant – Technology Management||As per Requirement||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess the following educational qualifications:
- B.E./B.Tech. (IT,CS,EC)/MCA awill be essenetial qualification.
- However, students with MBA/M.Tech. backgrounds would be preferred by the organization.
The applicants are required to possess some experience as mentioned below:
- 04+ Years of experience in IT Projects, Software Development, Security Management in IT Projects.
- Also, 02 Years experience of Managing a complete life cycle of large scale IT/eGovernance Projects
- Preferred Industry Certifications are PMP, PMI, Prince 2, etc.
The selected candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- In coordination with the Technology Department at NeGD, assist the State Government in establishing the measures for application architecture, database design, development, and infrastructure deployment.
- Support the State departments in technology selection, hand-holding department staff from requirements to implementation.
- Study the status of the IT Infrastructure of State and help the State Government in coming up with a robust IT infrastructure to support the rollout of e-governance projects.
- Examine the existing/proposed projects regarding strategic control, cyber-security, disaster recovery, and business continuity.
- Assure that individual project-level initiative are interoperable, standardized, scalable, and secure across various areas of software, hardware, and infrastructure.
- Partner with the PeMTs and help them in adhering to technical standards/architecture/product and strategic control, specifications for the e-governance projects.
- Ensure utilization of the common infrastructure being set up under NeGP for project implementation at the State level.
- Work in developing technologies/areas like AI, Blockchain, IoT, Big Data, Data Analytics, Augmented and Virtual reality, etc. for the State projects and to build capability in the State/UT in these areas.
- Support the implementation of various MMPs and NeGP components in the State and provide inputs to NeGD and the progress of the NeGP & State Initiatives in the State and highlight any issues/slippages to higher authorities and Identify the critical success factors for the implementation of e-Governance projects in the State.
- Develop and establish a suitable program monitoring framework for the State under guidance from NeGD and ensure that the different e-governance projects being developed are in alignment with the overall objectives of NeGP
- Assist in procurement of required material/services for various e-Governance projects and preparing frameworks and templates by using standardized tools
- Assist the State Government in identifying new e-Governance projects and give assistance and expertise for e-Governance related training
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.6,00,000/- to Rs.11,00,000/- Per Annum as their salary.
The selection of the candidates might be based on a CBT or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the National e-Governance Division.
- The application starts on 02.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 16.06.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NeGD NISG Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.negd.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Consultant at NISG Chandigarh?
The average salary of a Consultant in Technology Management varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.6,00,000/- to Rs.11,00,000/- Per Annum.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NeGD NISG Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NeGD NISG Recruitment 2021 is 16.06.2021.
What is the Location for NeGD NISG Recruitment 2021?
The Job location for the Consultant – Technology Management is at NISG Chandigarh.
Hello, Candidates! If you found this article beneficial in any way, please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to NISG Chandigarh Recruitment, NISG Chandigarh Careers, NISG Jobs, NeGD Recruitment, NeGD Careers, and Technical Jobs in Chandigarh.
- AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for JR Doctor, Last Date, Salary, Eligibility
- AXIS Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies, 119 Posts, Last Date
- HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Salary, Last Date, Check Eligibility
- WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Posts @ Chennai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 05 Posts, Check Eligibility