NeGD Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various Consultants in 2021 at Chandigarh. The basic purpose of the National e-Governance Division (NeGD is to change India to a digitally empowered country, below Digital India Corporation, a non-profitable organization of the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), was set up to promote and encourage, MeitY in Programme Management of the Digital India Programme. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National e-Governance Division (NeGD) has announced vacancies for the Senior Consultant & Consultant in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @negd.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful to you. We are going to share a few of the key features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NeGD Recruitment 2021, NeGD Selection Process, Salary of an Consultant at NeGD, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NeGD Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Consultant/Senior Consultant||As per requirement||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- B.E/B. Tech(CS/IT/Electronics and Communication)/MCA, OR
- Post-Graduate MBA/M. Tech.
The applicants are required to have some experience in the relevant field as mentioned below:
- Senior Consultant: 10+ Years of Experience in IT Projects, Software Development, Security management in IT projects, Preferred Industry certifications like PMP, PMI, Prince 2, etc. are preferred more and 03 to 05 Years of Experience in managing a complete life cycle of large scale IT/eGovernance Projects.
- Consultant: 4+ Years of Experience in IT Projects, Software Development, Security Management in IT projects, Certifications like PMP, PMI, Prince 2 etc. would be preferred and 02 Years of Experience in managing a complete life cycle or large scale IT/eGovernance Projects.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package that is yet to be announced.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Test or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the National E-Governance Division as that is not officially been announced.
- The application starts on 13.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 21.05.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NeGD Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.negd.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the Official Notification provided below.
- Notification Download
- Official Website
- Apply Online
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NeGD Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NeGD Recruitment 2021 is 21.05.2021
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Consultants at NeGD in 2021?
The number of vacancies will be as per the requirements of the organization.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream regularly strives to support you in every method feasible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t skip to provide your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any new updates related to National E-Governance Division Recruitment, NEGD Vacancy, NEGD Careers, NEGD Current Vacancies, and NEGD New Job Vacancies.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date