NFC Stenographer Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Stenographers at Hyderabad, Telangana. The vacancy is officially announced on the official website of the National Apprenticeship Traning Scheme (NAPS). The Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) is accountable for providing “zircaloy clad uranium oxide” fuel arrangements and “zirconium alloy” structural components for all 14 running atomic power reactors in India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has announced a total of 26 Posts for Stenographers in the recruitment of 2021 on the official website of NAPS i.e., @apprenticeshipindia.org. If you need full specifications about the notification then this article will surely be very important for you. We are going to share some key objects of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NFC Stenographer Recruitment 2021, NFC Stenographer Selection Process, Salary of a Stenographer at Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Hyderabad, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NFC Stenographer Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to be at least 10th Class Passed from a recognized board of India.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.7,000/- to Rs.7,700/- Per Month as their salary,
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview or a Personality Test conducted by the authorities of the Nuclear Fuel Complex as nothing has been officially instructed in the official notification.
- The application starts on 26.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Until the link Works.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NFC Stenographer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.apprenticeshipindia.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply for this Opportunity”.
- Make sure you login/register before selecting the option for applying.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Stenographer at Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad?
The average salary of a Stenographer varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.7,000/- to Rs.7,700/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NFC Stenographer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NFC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 is until the link of the official notification works.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Stenographers at NFC, Hyderabad?
There are a total of 26 vacancies available for the recruitment of Stenographers at Nuclear Fuel Complex.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always proposes to assist you in every way feasible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t skip to give your important feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Atomic Energy Hyderabad Careers, NFC Hyderabad Jobs, NFC Apprenticeships, NFC Notification 2021, Stenographer Jobs in Hyderabad, and Nuclear Fuel Complex Stenographer Recruitment 2021.
- Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for Software Engineer at Karnataka
- SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021: Sales Executive at Rampur (H.P), Jammu & Patiala
- SAIL Director Recruitment 2021: Apply Here, Last Date, Salary – Up to ₹1,00,000/-
- DOT Recruitment 2021 | Department of Telecommunications: Apply @dot.gov.in
- DMRC GM Recruitment 2021: Application Form, General Manager Vacancy, Last Date