NFDC Manager Recruitment 2022 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of a Manager at NFDC. The National Film Development Corporation of India primarily based totally in Mumbai is the imperative company hooked up in 1975, to inspire excessive excellent Indian cinema. It features in regions of movie financing, manufacturing, and distribution and below Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India. You may proceed to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
National Film Development Corporation (NFDC) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @nfdcindia.com for the recruitment of a Manager (Legal) in 2022. There is only one vacancy available for recruitment and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply Online for NFDC Manager Recruitment 2022, Salary of a Manager at NFDC, Last Date, Age Limit, and other necessary details that you should know.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NFDC Manager Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – NFDC Manager Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Post-Graduate Degree in law from a recognized University or any other equivalent education with a minimum of 07 Years experience in dealing with Legal Affairs like investigation of titles, recovery of loans, IPR etc. in similar organization.
- An experience in terms of lending Institutions/Banks and working with Solicitors preferably in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), Drafting/Vetting of Legal documents etc. with a minimum experience of 10 Years in a senior managerial position of a reputed Private or Public Sector Undertaking/Govt.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 45 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 55 Years.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 31.10.2021.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on the qualifications and experience which will be evaluated by the authorities of the National Film Development Corporation recruitment department. Though the initial place of posting is in Mumbai, selected candidates would be required to work in any part of India as per the discretion/requirement of NFDC.
The selected applicant will receive approximately ₹1,00,000/- Per Month.
- The application starts on 20.11.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Within 15 Days from the date of Advertisment.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the NFDC Manager Recruitment 2022? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NFDC Manager Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.nfdcindia.com on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- The General Manager, National Film Development Corporation Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), 6th Floor, Discovery of India Building, Nehru Centre, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400018.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the NFDC Manager Recruitment 2022, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – NFDC Manager Recruitment 2022
What is the full form of NFDC?
NFDC stands for National Film Development Corporation.
What is the salary of a Manager at NFDC?
The average salary of a Manager at NFDC is ₹1,00,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for NFDC Manager Recruitment 2022?
The lower age limit is 45 Years and the upper age limit is 55 Years for the recruitment of a Manager at NFDC in 2022.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NFDC Manager Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NFDC Manager Recruitment 2021 is 05.12.2022.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of a Manager at NFDC in 2022?
There is only one vacancy available for the Manager in the Legal department at NFDC in 2022.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of a Manager (Legal) at NFDC in 2022?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “The General Manager, National Film Development Corporation Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise), 6th Floor, Discovery of India Building, Nehru Centre, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400018”.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial and you want to contribute to our website, please make sure you leave feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to NFDC Careers, NFDC Job Vacancies, NFDC Recruitment 2022, National Film Development Corporation Jobs, Jobs in Mumbai, and Maharashtra Rozgar.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date