NHAI Vice President Vacancy 2021 – Applications are being invited for the recruitment of various Vice President vacancies at NHAI, New Delhi Office. The National Highways Authority of India is a self-sufficient employer of the Government of India, installed in 1995 (Act 1988), and is answerable for control of a community of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,32,499 km in India. Interested applicants may read this notification to check eligibility and apply for the vacancy.
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released a notification for the recruitment of Vice President (Passenger Convenience Infrastructure) & Vice President (Ropeways) on their official website i.e., @nhai.gov.in. You will find all the necessary details of the notification in this article and it helps you clear all of your doubts such as How to Apply Online for NHAI Vice President Vacancy 2021, the Selection Process, Last Date to Apply, Salary of a Vice President at NHAI, Experience Required, Age Limit, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NHAI Vice President Vacancy 2021
Vacancy Details – NHAI Vice President Vacancy 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Vice President||As per Requirement||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Graduate Degree in Engineering from an Institution recognized by AICTE/NAAC or affiliated to an Indian/Global University of repute or any other equivalent board.
- The candidates with post Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering and other relevant field would be preferred by the organization.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The applicant must have a minimum of 15 Years of total experience out of which at least 10 Years experience in Design/Execution/Operation/Maintenance of Cable Propelled Transit (CPT) system.
- Also, the applicants are expected to have experience in the positions of Senior Management level for 03 Years in Design and Execution of CPT system.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 56 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021.
The selected applicant will get an impressive package which will be intimated later by the organization.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview or a Skill Test conducted by the authorities of the National Highways Authority of India.
- The application starts on 19.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 17.09.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NHAI Vice President Vacancy 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.nhai.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Careers” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload/Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application to the following addresses offline and online with written “Application-Vice President, Passenger Convenience Infrastructure” (OR) “Application- Vice President, Ropeways” in the subject.
- Director/COO, National Highways Logistics Management Limited (NHLML), G-5 & 6 Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi, 110075.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – NHAI Vice President Vacancy 2021
What is the salary of a Vice President at NHAI?
The average salary of a Vice President varies between ₹79,000/-Per Month. This is just an average amount from the data collected from various websites. The actual amount may vary from this.
What is the Age Limit for NHAI Vice President Vacancy 2021?
The upper age limit is 56 Years for the recruitment of a Vice President at NHAI in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NHAI Vice President Vacancy 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NHAI Vice President Vacancy 2021 is 17.09.2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of Vice President at NHAI in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to submit their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “email@example.com” through email and “Director/COO, National Highways Logistics Management Limited (NHLML), G-5 & 6 Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi, 110075” through Post.
Hey Guys! Have your enjoyed reading this article? If yes, then please give us your valuable feedback down below in the comment section and if you want more updates like this, make sure you follow our social media handles mentioned below and never miss any latest updates related to NHAI Vacancy 2021, NHAI Recruitment 2021, National Highway Authority of India Jobs, NHAI Careers, Govt Jobs in New Delhi and Delhi Rozgar.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro