NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts at Panchkula Civil Hospital, Sector-06, Haryana. The recruitment will be strictly on a contract basis. The main goal of the NHM Haryana covers providing Reproductive and Child Health Services to decrease MMR & IMR, Provide immunization assistance against vaccine-preventable diseases of children as well as pregnant mothers on tetanus through childbirth, Provide Family Welfare Services and much several assistance. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Health Mission (NHM) has announced a total of 06 Posts for Medical Officer, MO Specialist, Public Health Manager, and Account Assistants in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @nhmharyana.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful for you. We are going to share some key features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021, NHM Haryana Selection Process, Salary of the various posts at Civil Hospital Panchkula, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Medical Officer (UHM)||01||Rs.50,000/-|
|Medical Officer (NRC)||01||Rs.50,000/-|
|Public Health Manager (Covid-19)||01||Rs.80,000/-|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- MO Specialist: MD/MS/DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology or DCO from a recognized Institution/University by the Medical Council of India. Also, the applicant should have studied Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric.
- Medical Officer: MBBS from a recognized Institution/University by MCI and should be registered with Haryana Medical Council. The applicant who has knowledge in Hindi will be preferred.
- Public Health Manager: MD/Medicine/Master/Degree/Diploma in CHA/Hospital Management/Community/MBA in Health Management or Master’s in OMD or Medicine or Master or Degree or Diploma in CHA or Hospital Management or Community. Or candidate should have completed MBA in Health Management or Masters in Public Health.
- Account Assistant: B. Com with a minimum of 55% marks and should have knowledge of Tally ERP 9 software. The candidate should have knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit. Also, the Applicant should have 01 Year of work experience in the accounts-related field.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- MO Specialist/Medical Officer: 65 Years
- Public Health Manager/Account Assistant: 42 Years
- However, there might be some extra age relaxations according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Examination, Computer Test, and Tally Test for the post of Public Health Manager and Accounts Assistant. A personal interview will be conducted for the post of MO Specialist and Medical Officer.
- The notification was announced on 13.05.2021
- The date of the Interview for various posts are as follows:
- Public Health Manager: 19.05.2021
- Medical Officer and MO Specialist: 20.05.2021
- Account Assistant: 25.05.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nhmharyana.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the application form page.
- Fill in the application form and make sure every detail is correct.
- Applicants are required to carry all the relevant documents along with the filled application form to the venue on the date of the Interview.
- The Interview will take place at the following address.
- Civil Surgeon, A-Block, 5th floor, premises of Civil Hospital, Sector-6, Panchkula.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of the various posts at NHM Haryana, Panchkula recruitment?
The average salary of the various posts varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.12,500/- to Rs.1,00,000/- Per Month.
When is the Interview for NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021?
Public Health Manager: 19.05.2021
Medical Officer and MO Specialist: 20.05.2021
Account Assistant: 25.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021?
MO Specialist/Medical Officer: 65 Years
Public Health Manager/Account Assistant: 42 Years
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always proposes to support you in every method feasible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t skip to provide your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any new updates related to NHM Haryana Recruitment, National Health Mission Haryana Vacancies, NHM New Job Vacancies, Panchkula Civil Hospital Vacancies, and Govt. Medical Jobs in Haryana.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date