NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Community Health Officer. The NHM basically strives for the achievement of terrestrial access to equal, affordable, and quality wellness care services, responsible and sensitive to the needs of the people, with sufficient concurrent response to address the broader cultural determinants of health within the sector. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has announced a total of 337 Posts for Community Health Officer in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., statehealthsocietybihar.org. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021, NHM MP CHO Exam Date, Salary of a CHO at NHM MP, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||PH|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||91||34||91||54||67||20|
- The application starts on 20.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 25.01.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- B.A.M.S Degree from a recognized University of India.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for the vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as per rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Test conducted by the authorities of the National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh.
How To Apply for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nhmmp.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Submit the application form to the given address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a CHO at NHM MP?
The average salary of a CHO at NHM MP is not yet disclosed.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for NHM MP Recruitment 2021 is 25.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Therefore, If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving us some tips on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust the process, No one can stop you. All the Best!