NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Community Health Officers (CHO). The NHM fundamentally attempts for the success of physical way to equal, affordable, and character wellness care services, reliable and receptive to the needs of the public, with enough collective response to address the more general cultural determinants of health within the sector. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh (NHM MP) has announced a total of 3570 Posts for various posts such as Private Secretary, Hindi Translator, and Assistants for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.nhmmp.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021, NHM MP Community Health Officer Selection Process, Salary of a CHO at NHM MP, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||3570|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH). OR,
- Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH).
- The education should be completed by a recognized Insitute or University and must be approved by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.25,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
- The application starts on 02.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 17.02.2021
- The date of the Tests are yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nhmmp.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Community Health Officer (CHO) at NHM MP?
The average salary Community Health Officer (CHO) at NHM MP Rs.25,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for NHM MP CHO Recruitment 2021 is 17.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to give you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Just Believe in Youself, No one can stop you. All the Best!