NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO). The purposes of the NHM Haryana covers to provide Reproductive and Child Health Services to decrease MMR & IMR, Provide immunization services upon vaccine-preventable diseases of childhood as well as pregnant mothers on tetanus through childbirth, Provide Family Welfare Services, and many more productive steps towards the betterment of the people of Haryana. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Health Management (NHM) Haryana has announced a total of 671 Posts for Community Health Officers in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.nhmharyana.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NHM Haryana recruitment, NHM Haryana exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the District
|Number of Vacancies Available
- The application starts in 31.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 31.01.2021
- The date for the written test: 15.02.2021 to 17.02.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess a Degree in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S) or B.Sc Nursing from a recognized University in India.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 42 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
For the selection, Applicants will have to go through the two rounds which are as follows:
- First, the candidates will have to appear for the written test.
- The selected candidates from the first round will go through the Document Verification and then Counselling Process
The selected candidates will get an impressive package of Rs.18,750/- to Rs.19,300 Per Month.
How To Apply for NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NHM Haryana Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nhmharyana.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will decide your future, not your fate. Believe in yourself and perform your best. No one can stop you. All the Best!