NHPC Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited through online mode for the recruitment of various posts at NHPC Haryana, India. The main purpose of the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation is to Plan, advance, and arrange an incorporated and effective improvement of force in the entirety of its perspectives through Conventional and Non-Conventional Sources in India and Abroad, including arranging, examination, exploration, plan, and planning of starter, practicality and unmistakable task reports, development, age, activity and upkeep of force stations.
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has released a notification on their official website i.e, @nhpcindia.com for the recruitment of Senior Medical Officer, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer, Junior Engineer, and Senior Accountant in 2021. There are a total of 173 vacancies available and If you are one of the inspiring candidates for the vacancy, make sure you read this article thoroughly before applying. This article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the vacancy such as the Last Date to Apply, How to Apply Online for NHPC Recruitment 2021, the Salary of the various posts announced at NHPC, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NHPC Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – NHPC Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Senior Medical Officer||13|
|Assistant Rajbhasha Officer||07|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||68|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||34|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||31|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Senior Medical Officer: An MBBS degree with a valid registration and since no percentage is fixed, any pass candidate is eligible for the vacancy.
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: A Master’s degree from a recognized Indian University in Hindi with English as an elective subject at the degree level or Master’s degree
- Junior Engineer: A regular Diploma in the relevant field of engineering from Govt recognized Institutes with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade. A Knowledge of Auto CAD will be a plus.
- Senior Accountant: Any Intermediate CA or CMA pass candidate is eligible for the post.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/GEN-EWS candidates are required to pay ₹250/- for the application.
- Whereas, the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category don’t have to pay any amount as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Senior Medical Officer: 33 Years
- Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: 35 Years
- Junior Engineers & Senior Accountant: 30 Years
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.07.2021.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Medical Officer||₹60,000/- to ₹1,80,000/-|
|Assistant Rajbhasha Officer||₹40,000/- to ₹1,40,000/|
|Junior Engineers & Senior Accountant||₹29,600/- to ₹1,19,500/|
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by the authorities of the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation. The selected applicants will be given an “Offer of Appointment”, the exam will take place in 22 cities of India and the admit card of the examination will be provided on the official website of NHPC.
- The application starts on 01.09.2021 (10:00 AM)
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.09.2021 (11:55 PM)
- The date of the Online Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.nhpcindia.com on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Careers” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the application page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the NHPC Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – NHPC Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of NHPC?
NHPC stands for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation.
What is the salary of the various posts announced at NHPC?
The average salary at NHPC varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹29,600/- to ₹1,80,000/- Per Month. If you want to get the specific details of your preferred vacancy, you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for NHPC Recruitment 2021?
The maximum upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment at NHPC in 2021. However, the age limit varies according to the posts. Hence, you are required to read this notification thoroughly to get the specific details of your preferred vacancy.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NHPC Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NHPC Recruitment 2021 is 30.09.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of various posts at NHPC in 2021?
There are a total of 173 vacancies available for the various posts at NHPC in 2021. For the specific number of vacancies available for your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to NHPC Careers, National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Jobs, NHPC Recruitment 2021, NHPC New Job Vacancies, NHPC Vacancy 2021, Govt Jobs in Faridabad, NHPC Jobs in Haryana, and Haryana Rozgar.
- NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 07 Posts, Last Date
- UKPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 776 Posts, Last Date
- Central Bank of India Jalgaon Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Interview Details, Salary, Eligibility Criteria
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Electrician & Wireman, Last Date