NHRC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Applications are invited for the recruitment of a Consultant at NHRC New Delhi. The National Human Rights Commission of India is a statutory public body established on October 12, 1993, under the Protection of Human Rights Ordinance of September 28, 1993. It has been given a statutory basis by the Human Rights Protection Act 1993. If you are interested in the vacancy, you are required to read this notification thoroughly to check your eligibility before applying.
National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @nhrc.nic.in for the recruitment of a Consultant (International Affairs) in 2022. The recruitment will purely be on the contractual basis of 06 months (extendable) for assisting the commission with its international issues and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply for NHRC Recruitment 2022, Salary of a Consultant at NHRC, Last Date to Submit the Application, and other necessary details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NHRC Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Details – NHRC Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Consultant (International Affairs)||As per Requirement||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- However, peference will be given to those candidates who hold a Master’s Degree or a higher Degree in International Relations or equivalent.
- Also, The Applicant should be a retired Secretary (IFS)/Deputy Secretary/Under Secretary, preferably from Mio External Affairs.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 62 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate and the shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview conducted by the authorities of the National Human Rights Commission, details of which will be intimated later by the board.
The salary of the selected applicants is not yet released but it will depend on the period of the contract and qualifications of the candidate.
- The application starts on 26.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Within 30 Days of Advertisement.
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the NHRC Recruitment 2022? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NHRC Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.nhrc.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload/Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to “firstname.lastname@example.org” by mail or to the following address.
- The Under Secretary (Estt. ), National Human Rights Commission, Manavad hikar Bhawan, C-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110023.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – NHRC Recruitment 2022
What is the full form of NHRC?
NHRC stands for National Human Rights Commission.
What is the Age Limit for NHRC Recruitment 2022?
The upper age limit is 62 Years for the recruitment of a Consultant at NHRC in 2022.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NHRC Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NHRC Recruitment 2021 is within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of a Consultant at NHRC in 2022?
Eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents by post to “The Under Secretary (Estt. ), National Human Rights Commission, Manavad Adhiker Bhawan, C-Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110023” or by mail to “email@example.com”.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to get the latest updates related to NHRC Careers, NHRC Job Vacancy 2022, NHRC Jobs, National Human Rights Commission of India Vacancies, NHRC India Vacancies, Human Rights Commission in India Vacancies, and Govt Jobs in New Delhi.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- CMRL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Salary, Age Limit, Last Date
- Jio Payments Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Home Sales Officer
- TNSTC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Welder at Coimbatore, 10 New Posts
- DOT Consultant Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary
- UCIL Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary, Check Eligibility