NHSRC Senior Consultant Recruitment 2021 – New Applications are invited for the recruitment of Senior Consultants at NHFSRC in Delhi, India in 2021. National Health System Resource Centre of India is responsible for the competitive Civil Services Examination carried out via way of means of the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to better Civil Services of the Government of India, along with the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Service. If you want to get the full details of the vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) has released the notification on their official website i.e., @recruitment.nhrscindia.org for the recruitment of Senior Consultant. In this article, you will find all the related elements of the notification that you should know before applying for the vacancy such as Important Dates, Recruitment Process, How to Apply Online for NHSRC Senior Consultant Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Senior Consultant at NHSRC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NHSRC Senior Consultant Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – NHSRC Senior Consultant Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Senior Consultant||As per Requirement||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- MD (Community Medicine/Preventive & Social Medicine/Community Health Administration)
- MBA (Health Informatics/Health & Hospital Management)
- M.Sc. (IT)
- M.Sc. (Biostatistics/Statistics)
The applicants are required to have some experience in the relevant field as mentioned in the table below:
- A minimum of 05 years of post-qualification work experience in Public Health/Health with assisting in development of Monitoring framework for National Health Programmes
- An experience in evaluation and handling of various monitoring software at national/state level.
- Also, some experience in M&E of Public Health programme at National/State level and
- The candidates with experience in COVID emergency response would be desired by the organization.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 50 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
Thes selected applicants will get ₹1,50,000/- Per Month as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview or a CBT conducted by the authorities of the National Health System Resource Centre. We are taking into consideration the previous methods of selection of the candidates by the organization because nothing has been mentioned related to the selection process in the official notification.
- The application starts on 10.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 17.07.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NHSRC Senior Consultant Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.recruitment.nhsrcindia.org on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the Current Vacancies section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – NHSRC Senior Consultant Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of NHSRC?
NHSRC stands for National Health System Resource Centre.
What is the salary of a Senior Consultant at NHSRC?
According to the posts, the average salary of a Senior Consultant is ₹1,50,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for NHSRC Senior Consultant Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 50 Years for the recruitment of a Senior Consultant at NHSRC in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NHSRC Senior Consultant Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NHSRC Senior Consultant Recruitment 2021 is 17.07.2021.
Hey Guys! If you guys have benefitted from this article in any way, then please don’t skip giving your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles given below and never miss any latest updates related to the NHSRC Recruitment 2021, National Health Service Research Centre Career, NHSRC Careers, NHSRC Recruitment, NHSRC Vacancy, NHSRC Jobs, Jobs in Delhi, and Delhi Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date