NIA Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various scientific posts on deputation (ISTC) in the different cities of India. The NIA can examine terror events all over the country externally getting any permission from the states. The agency investigates terror attacks, waging war upon the country, attacks on nuclear plants, etc. It came into force later the Parliament legislated the National Investigation Agency Act 2008. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Investigation Agency (NIA) has announced a total of 10 Posts for Biology Expert, Cyber Forensic Examiners, Fingerprint Expert, Crime Scene Assistants, and Photographer in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @nia.gov.in. The proposed place of posting will be Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kochi, Raipur, Jammu, Chandigarh, Chennai, Imphal, and Ranchi. If you need full details about the notification then this article will positively be very important for you. We are going to share some key objects of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NIA Recruitment 2021, NIA Selection Process, Salary of Biology Expert, Cyber Forensic Examiners, Fingerprint Expert, Crime Scene Assistants, and Photographer at NIA, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NIA Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Cyber Forensic Examiner||05|
|Crime Scene Assistant||02|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Biology Expert: Should be holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the Parent Cadre/Department or with 02 Years Service in the grade on regular basis and having an M.Sc. Degree in Human Biology/Microbiology as one of the subjects at B.Sc level.
- Cyber Forensic Examiner: Bachelor of Engineer/Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering or Technology with 03 Years of experience in Digital Investigation/Computer Forensics and Cybersecurity Work.
- Fingerprint Expert: M.Sc. Degree in any science subject or M.Sc. in Forensic Science or B.Sc Degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects from a recognized University of India.
- Crime Scene Assistant: Master’s Degree in Bio-technology/Analytical Chemistry or Physics/Forensic Science from a recognized University with 03 Years of experience in Crime Scene Processing in Central Government/State Government/Union Territories.
- Photographer: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and Diploma in Photography from a recognized Institute with 03 Years of experience in various branches of Photography, including the experience of Scientific Photography with theoretical and practical knowledge of all its techniques.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Finger Print Expert, Cyber Forensic Examiner & Biology Expert||Rs.56,000/- to Rs.1,77,500/-|
|Crime Scene Assistant||Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,500/-|
|Photographer||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
The selection of the candidates might be based on a CBT or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Indian Railway Finance Corporation as nothing has been officially revealed by the organization as of now.
- The application starts on 25.05.2021
- The last date to submit the Application is 2 Months from the date of advertisement i.e., 27.07.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NIA Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nia.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment under the Recruitment Notices or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find your application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of the various posts announced at NIA?
The average salary of the various posts announced in NIA recruitment 2021 varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,77,500/- Per Month. For the specific details, you are requested to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIA Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIA Recruitment 2021 is 27.07.2021.
Where should I send the application form for NIA recruitment in 2021?
Send your filled applications along with all the relevant documents to the “SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003”.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of the various posts at NIA in 2021?
There are a total of 10 vacancies available for the various posts announced in the advertisement on 25.05.2021.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this article helpful in any method, please don’t skip to give your important feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to NIA India Jobs, NIA Careers, NIA Vacancies, NIA Recruitment 2021, National Investigation Agency Recruitment, and NIA New Job Openings.
- Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for Software Engineer at Karnataka
- SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021: Sales Executive at Rampur (H.P), Jammu & Patiala
- SAIL Director Recruitment 2021: Apply Here, Last Date, Salary – Up to ₹1,00,000/-
- DOT Recruitment 2021 | Department of Telecommunications: Apply @dot.gov.in
- DMRC GM Recruitment 2021: Application Form, General Manager Vacancy, Last Date