NIAM Director General Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Age Limit, Notification Details: A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Director General. The National Institute of Agricultural Marketing was established in 1988, below the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare, Government of India, the Chaudhary Charan Singh National Institute of Agricultural Marketing is trusted with the duty to increase the strength of the Agricultural Marketing domain of Indian Agriculture. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM) has announced a post for Director General in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.ccsniam.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will undoubtedly be very useful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NIAM Director General Recruitment 2021, NIAM Director General Selection Process, Salary of a Director General at NIAM, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NIAM Director General Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Director General||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Analogous posts on regular basis in the Parent Cadre/Department/Organization with 02 Years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the Level- 13A of the Pay Matrix or 3 years service in Level 13 of the Pay Matrix or any other equivalent in the Parent Cadre/Department/Organization.
- The candidates having 05 Years of experience in Developmental Administration, Academics, and Research, etc. would be preferred.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 55 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 30.06.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Level-14 Pay Matrix i.e., from Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/- Per Month as their salary which is the pre-revised pay scale of Rs.35,400/- to Rs.67,000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/-.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the National Institute of Agricultural Marketing
- The application starts on 01.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.06.2021 (60 Day from the date of Notification)
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NIAM Director General Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.ccsniam.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Secretary (Marketing-01), Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Cabin No.-05, ‘F’ Wing, 2nd Floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Director General at NIAM?
The average salary of a Director General is of a Level-14 Pay Matrix i.e., from Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/- Per Month as their salary which is the pre-revised pay scale of Rs.35,400/- to Rs.67,000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/-.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIAM Director General Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIAM Director General Recruitment 2021 is 30.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for NIAM Director General Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 55 Years for the recruitment of a Director General at NIAM in 2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Director General at the National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM)?
There is only 01 post available for the recruitment of Director General at NIAM.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream forever strives to assist you in every way feasible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t skip to provide your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to NIAM Job Vacancies, National Institute of Agriculture Jobs, NIAM New Job Openings, NIAM Director General Vacancy, and NIAM Recruitment 2021.
- NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Research Assistant
- WB Health Recruitment 2021: Walk-In-Interview Details, Salary, Eligibility
- Rebit Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online, Vacancy for Engineers
- ONGC Recruitment 2021: Application Form, Salary, Last Date, Notification Details
- ICF Chennai Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 39 Doctors & Para Medical Staff