NIASM Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Young Professionals-01 and Young Professionals 02. To facilitate the commercialization of technologies. The basic purpose of NIASM is to increase technology growth and utilization among IIPR and contractors for the commercialization of Agri technologies, to give earlier art search/ patent search to the Staff of the Institute, and to collect and document literature related to farming technologies. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM) has announced a total of 40 Posts for Young Professionals-01 and Young Professionals 02 in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.niam.res.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NIASM recruitment, NIASM exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NIASM Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Young Professionals (YP)||40|
- The application starts on 25.12.20
- Last date to fill the Application: 04.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 04.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess different educational qualifications for both the categories as mentioned below:
- Young Professional-01: The applicant must have Graduation or Diploma certificate in the relevant stream from a recognized University of India.
- Young Professional-02: Applicant must possess Post Graduation or Diploma certificate in the relevant stream from a recognized University of India.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation in the vacancy according to the rules.
The selected candidates will get an exciting package of Rs.25,000/- to Rs.35,000/- as the salary.
The selection of the candidates for the NIASM Recruitment 2021 will be done on the basis of an Online Interview.
How To Apply for NIASM Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NIASM Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.niam.res.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now at the bottom of the notification you will find the application form.
- Fill in all of your details including the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Now, the filled application form must be sent to this email address: “email@example.com”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
When you begin your day with a positive mindset like this, your reward will definitely bring the good results. You are the best and you will surely crack the interview. All the Best!