NIHFW Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Stenographers, Multi-Tasking Staff, and other posts. The purpose of the NIHFW is to act as an Apex Technical Institute and also a Think Tank for the development of health and family welfare programs in India. Focus Values Excellence, Equality, Concentration, Market Orientation, and Sustainability have been the overall core preferences of the NIHFW. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) has announced a total of 20 Posts for various posts such as Stenographers, Multi-Tasking Staff, and other posts in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.nihfw.org. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NIHFW Recruitment, NIHFW Exam Date, Salary at NIHFW, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NIHFW Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Assistant Store Keeper||01|
- The application starts on 12.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 26.02.2021
- The date of the Exam is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications in the preferred vacancy as mentioned below:
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University registered with the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Receptionist: Metric or Higher Secondary or equivalent education with a Certificate as EPABX Telephone Operator with experience to handle the EPABX junction boards.
- Stenographer Grade-03: Matric or any other equivalent education from a recognized University with the Speed of 80 WPM in Shorthand and 40 WPM in Typewriting.
- Assistant Store Keeper: Matric or any other equivalent education from a recognized University with an experience in dealing and assisting in the processing of cases for procurement of stores, checking and processing of bills, issue and receipt of stores.
- Copy Holder: Higher Secondary education of any other equivalent education with an experience of 02 years as Copy Holder in an organization of repute.
- Feeder: Matric or any other equivalent education from a recognized University with an experience in the operation of Automatic and Semi Automatic offset printing machines in a press.
- Laboratory Attendant: Middle education passed. Peons and Animal attendants working in the departments at the institute can also be considered on the special recommendations of the respective head of the department.
- Animal Attendant: Primary Education Passed.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: The applicant must be passed in the Secondary or Matriculation exam from a recognized University of India.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount.
- Whereas, any other category applicants are required to pay Rs.200/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process as mentioned below:
- The lower age limit for the vacancy is 18 Years.
- However, the upper age limit for the applicants preparing for the exam is 30 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Written and Skill Test conducted by the authorities of the National Institute of Health & Family Welfare.
How To Apply for NIHFW Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NIHFW Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nihfw.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in all of your details and the vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Now send the application form to the following address.
- Deputy Director (Admn.), National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi 110067.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Make sure you submit your application form on or before 26.02.2021.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary at NIHFW?
The average salary at NIHFW Recruitment 2021 is from Level 01 to Level 05..
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for NIHFW Recruitment 2021?
The Last to submit the Application Form for NIHFW Recruitment 2021 is 26.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give your all you got. No one can stop you. All the Best!