NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 – NIMHANS Banglore has released a notification of walk-in-interview for the recruitment of Senior Residents in the various departments at Bangalore, Karnataka in 2021. The recruitment is purely on a contract basis of 06 months which is extendable up to 03 Years depending on the performance of the candidate. The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences is a multidisciplinary institute for affected person care and educational pursuit withinside the area of intellectual fitness and neurosciences. Interested applicants may check their eligibility by reading this article thoroughly.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) has released the notification on their official website i.e., @nimhans.ac.in for the recruitment of MD/DNB (Psychiatry) Senior Resident in the Department of Integrative Medicine and MD/DNB (Anaesthesiology) Senior Resident in the Department of Neuroanaesthesia & Neurocritical Care. There are a total of 10 vacancies available and you will find all the important details of the notification in this article such as Selection Process, Salary of a Senior Resident at NIMHANS Bangalore, Interview Details for Senior Residents Recruitment at NIMHANS, and other necessary details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – NIMHANS Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|MD/DNB (Psychiatry) Senior Resident in the Department of Integrative Medicine||01|
|MD/DNB (Anaesthesiology) Senior Resident in the Department of Neuroanaesthesia & Neurocritical Care||09|
To be eligible for the NIMHANS Recruitment 2021, Applicants are required to have an MD or DNB degree in Psychiatry or Anaesthesiology from an Institution or Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General/OBC category applicants are required to pay ₹1,770/-.
- Whereas SC/ST category applicants are required to submit ₹1,180/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 37 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 08.09.2021.
The selected applicants will get ₹67,700/- Per Month as their salary.
The applicants must bring the following documents (Originals) on the date of the Interview:
- Curriculum Vitae and Application (Copy Attached) with 01 recent passport-sized photograph affixed (Email ID and Mobile No. for Communication) with a photocopy of documents.
- Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate)
- Caste Certificate
- MBBS Degree Certificate/Marks Cards
- MD/MS/DNB Degree Certificate/Marks Cards
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate
- Any other Qualification/Testimonials
- Experience Certificate (if any) (NOC from the present employer)
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Walk-In-Interview with a Written cum Skill Test conducted by the authorities of the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences.
- The application starts on 12.08.2021
- The Interview will take place on 08.09.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.nimhans.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Submit your application fee via NIMHANS website (SB Collect) and you should submit the challan along with the application.
- Bring your curriculum vitae along with all the relevant documents to the venue on the date of Interview.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – NIMHANS Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of NIMHANS?
NIMHANS stands for National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences.
What is the salary of the various Senior Residents announced at NIMHANS?
The salary of the Senior Residents at NIMHANS is ₹67,700/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 37 years to recruit the various posts at NIMHANS in 2021.
When is the Interview for Senior Residents for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIMHANS Recruitment 2021 is 08.09.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Senior Residents at NIMHANS in 2021?
There are a total of 10 vacancies available for the recruitment of Senior Residents announced at the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences.
Where is the Interview for the recruitment of Senior Residents at NIMHANS Bangalore in 2021?
The Interview for Senior Residents will take place at Board Room, NBRC 4th Floor, NIMHANS, Bengaluru – 560 029.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please take a few moments and give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to NIMHANS Vacancy 2021, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Recruitment 2021, NIMHANS Job Vacancies, NIMHANS Careers, Jobs in Bangalore, NIMHANS Bangalore Recruitment 2021, and Karnataka Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date