NIRDPR Recruitment 2021– New notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts such as Young Fellow, Cluster Level Resource Person, and State Programme Co-ordinator. The basic purpose of the NIRD&PR is to concentrate on the strategies and plans that profit the poor, attempt to strengthen the democratic decentralization methods, enhance the performance and effectiveness of rural development organizations. This notification consists of full details about NIRD, NIRDPR, and the National Institute of Rural Development, If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD&PR) has announced a total of 510 Posts for various vacancies such as Young Fellow, Cluster Level Resource Person, and State Programme Co-ordinator in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @nirdpr.org.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NIRDPR Recruitment 2021, NIRDPR Selection Process, Salary at NIRDPR, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NIRDPR Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Cluster Level Resource Person||250|
|State Programme Co-ordinator||10|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Young Fellow: A Post Graduate Degree/02 Years’ Post-Graduate Diploma in Social Science including Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/Sociology/ Anthropology/Social Work/Development Studies/History and similar stream from a recognized University.
- Cluster Level Resource Person: The applicant must be 12th Class Passed from a recognized Board of Education.
- State Programme Co-ordinator: A Post Graduate Degree in Social Science including Economics/Rural Development/Rural Management/Political Science/Sociology/Anthropology/Social Work/Development Studies/History and similar stream from a recognized University
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 50 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.11.2020
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.12,500/- to Rs.55,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written and CBT Test conducted by the authorities of the Indian Railway Finance Corporation.
- The application starts on 28.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 09.03.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NIRDPR Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NIRDPR Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nirdpr.org.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Young Fellow, Cluster Level Resource Person, and State Program Coordinator at NIRDPR?
The average salary at NIRDPR varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.12,500/- to Rs.55,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIRDPR Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIRDPR Recruitment 2021 is 09.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Experience. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to NIRD, NIRDPR, National Institute of Rural Development, or National Rural Development Insitute.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar