NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various Professors. NIT Andhra Pradesh was built in the state of Andhra Pradesh in the academic year 2015 – 2016. A new campus has been placed with 172.6 acres of land next to Chennai-Kolkata Highway (NH-16) in the open lands of Tadepalligudem. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Andhra Pradesh has announced a total of 20 Posts for Professor, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professor (Grade – 1,2,3) for the various departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @nitandhra.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be extremely helpful to you. We are going to share some main features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021, NIT Andhra Pradesh Selection Process, Salary of a Professor at NIT Andhra Pradesh, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Department
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Computer Science & Engineering
|Electronics & Communication
|Materials & Metallurgical Engineering
Qualifications & Experience Required
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Assistant Professor (Grade – 01): A PH.D. in the relevant stream with an experience of 03 Years after Ph.D. or 06 Years in total Teaching and Research at a reputed academic Institute/Research and Development Labs or relevant industry.
- Assistant Professor (Grade – 02): A Ph.D. in the relevant stream with an experience of 01 Year after Ph.D. in Teaching and Research in an Institution of repute or Industry.
- Assistant Professor (Grade – 03): Ph.D. in the relevant stream is required.
- Associate Professor/Professor: Ph.D. in the relevant stream and to know the experience required, applications are requested to read the official notification.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD category applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.2000/- as their application fee.
- The application fee for the Indian applicants applying from abroad is Rs.5000/-.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.70,900/- to Rs.1,59,100/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on two rounds conducted by the authorities of the National Institute of Technology, Andhra Pradesh which are as follows:
- Round 01: The shortlisted candidates will be required to give a seminar in their fields of specialization in front of the experts of the respective Department/Selection Committee.
- Round 02: An Interview will be conducted in the second round.
- The application starts on 20.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 16.06.2021
- The last date to take the PDF printout of the Application and other relevant documents is 17.06.2021
- The Interview Date is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nitandhra.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay for your application to the following Bank Account.
- The Director, NIT Andhra Pradesh, to the State Bank of India Account Number 37722875550, Satyavathi Nagar, Tadepalligudem Branch (IFSC SBIN0016305).
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
- Make sure you recheck the account details in the official notification as Rozgar Dream will not be held responsible in any case for your Mistake.
What is the salary of a Professor at NIT Andhra Pradesh?
The average salary of a Professor varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.70,900/- to Rs.1,59,100/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021 is 17.06.2021
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Professors at NIT Andhra Pradesh?
There are a total of 20 vacancies available for the various Professors recruitment at NIT Andhra Pradesh.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly strives to assist you in every way feasible. Hence If you find this article beneficial in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any new updates related to NIT Andhra Pradesh Careers, NIT AP Jobs, New Job Vacancies at Andhra Pradesh NIT, NIT Tadepalligudem Job Notification, and National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh Recruitment.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date