NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The basic purpose of NIT Hamirpur is to attract the best talent and cooperate globally. The organization also focuses on building a world-class foundation to support multi/inter/transdisciplinary analysis. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur has announced a post for Junior Research Fellow also known as JRF in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., nith.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NIT Hamirpur recruitment, NIT Hamirpur exam date, Salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NIT Hamirpur, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01||Rs.31,000/-|
- The application starts on 03.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 18.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to posses a Bachelor’s and a Master’s Degree of Engineering in Technology of Electronics/Communication Engineering/Electronics Engineering or any other equivalent degree from a recognized University of India.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 40 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- The age will be calculated from 18.01.2021
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Interview conducted by the authorities of NIT Hamirpur.
How To Apply for NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the nith.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Fill up all the essential documents required for the vacancy.
- After filling up the form, make sure to recheck it thoroughly.
- Then the applicants are required to submit the application form at an e-mail address mentioned in the next step.
- After submitting the application form make sure to have a copy of it for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Junior Research Fellow at NIT Hamirpur?
The average salary of a Junior Research Fellow at NIT Hamirpur is Rs.31,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NIT Hamirpur Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NIT Hamirpur is 18.01.2021
Hello, Applicants! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will decide your future, not your fate. No one can stop you. All the Best!