NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Research Assistant at Karnataka. The recruitment is purely on the contract basis of up to August 2021 or till the end of the project, whichever is applied subject to satisfying fulfillment. The NITK, Surathkal has established itself as a premier focus included in giving quality technological knowledge and according to analysis and development projects. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka has announced a post for Research Assistant in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.nitk.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful to you. We are going to share a few of the key features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021, NIT Karnataka Selection Process, Salary of a Research Assistant at NIT Karnataka, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Research Assistant||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Ph.D., M.Phil. or Postgraduate Degree in a Social Science discipline with a minimum of 55 Percent Marks.
- Extensive knowledge of analytics and mixed-method analysis methods, with some awareness of waste management.
- Programming Skills in R/MATLAB/Python would be preferred.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.20,000/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the National Institute of Technology, Karnataka.
- The application starts on 08.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.05.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nitk.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send it to the following e-mail address along with all the relevant documents.
- Dr. Ritanjali Majhi email@example.com.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Research Assistant at NIT Karnataka?
The average salary of a Research Assistant is Rs.20,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 is 15.05.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly proposes to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to the National Institute of Technology Karnataka Careers, NITK Recruitment, NIT Karnataka Careers, NITK New Job Vacancies, and NIT Surathkal Jobs.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date