NIT Karnataka JRF Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The NITK, Surathkal has proved itself as a premier center involved in giving quality technological education and contributing to research and development projects. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka has announced a post for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @nitk.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NITK Recruitment 2021, NIT Karnataka JRF Selection Process, Salary of a Junior Research Fellow at NITK, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NIT Karnataka JRF Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||Rs.31,000/-|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- B.E/B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate score and M. Tech/M.E in Manufacturing Engineering/Technology OR
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering with a minimum of 60% aggregate score. Applicant must be GATE qualified and a good GATE score will be added as an advantage.
- Those who have appeared for M. Tech/M.E and results are awaited may also apply and proof of M. Tech/M.E viva voce competition certificate has to be provided during the time of interview.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 30 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
- Covering letter
- Bio-data with passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets, class XII onwards
- GATE qualified certificate
- Scanned copies of Proof for research experience/special achievements/and publication, if any.
- The application starts on 30.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 20.04.2021
- The Written Test/Interview is most likely in the last week of April.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NIT Karnataka JRF Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nitk.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Attach the Soft Copy of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send them to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Selected candidates will be called for an interview through e-mail.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at NIT Karnataka, Surathkal?
The average salary of a JRF at NITK is Rs.31,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIT Karnataka JRF Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NIT Karnataka JRF Recruitment 2021 is 20.04.2021
What is the Age Limit for NIT Karnataka JRF Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 30 Years for recruitment at NIT Karnataka JRF in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always purposes to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t skip to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to NITK Recruitment 2021, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, NITK Surathkal, NITK JRF, NITK Vacancies, and NITK Jobs.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar